BEWARE OF ROMA DOWNEY AND MARK BURNETT’S OTHER “JESUS”

Posted: February 7, 2014 in HOT TOPICS, Uncategorized
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Image

No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds.” 2 Corinthians 11:13-14

What do you call someone who is a student of new age psychology and spiritualism? Do you call them new agers? Do you call them seekers? Would you dare call them Christian? Well, if you’re Roma Downey, then yes, you would call yourself all the above.

Recently I was coming across one of the Christian channels and stumbled upon The Jim Bakker Show. On the program, Jim and his wife Lori, were hosting their special guests Roma Downey and Mark Burnett as well as musical guest Jason Crabb. It was such a weird mixture of evangelical mish-mash that I was lured in to watching the program myself to find out exactly what was going to happen. I was not disappointed.

As I sat and listened to Jim introduce his two guests (Downey and Burnett), I recalled their previous work on the History Channel’s The Bible and how they managed to literally re-write the Bible itself, and presented another gospel message altogether. I was captured by their (Downey and Burnett) aggressive but subtle attempt to portray themselves as “believers”. The sappy spiritual love fest that permeated on set showed me that something was indeed changing within Christianity, and that something was another Jesus being introduced to the masses.

It needs to be understood by all who read this article that some facts need to be addressed, and once they are laid out for all to see, then a genuine decision can be made as to why these two individuals are making inroads into mainline Christianity and what their true motives are.

Roma Downey, a devout Roman Catholic, along with her husband, were heavily influenced in new age spirituality. Downey graduated from the University of Santa Monica, a private graduate school founded by New Age spiritual and self-help guru John-Roger, and will graduate with a master’s degree in spiritual psychology in June [2010].

Roma went even further into her new age Catholic spirituality by teaming up with acclaimed psychic John Edwards and co-produced a CD for children to be used for meditation and enlightenment, while Edwards introduced the teachings of contacting the dead (necromancy). In the book, Loyalty to Your Soul: The Heart of Spiritual Psychology,  by H. Ronald Hulnick, Ph.D., Mary R. Hulnick, Neale Donald Walsch. The New Age Roma Downey provides this glowing endorsement (viewable online) near the beginning of the book as follows:

“As a USM [University of Santa Monica] graduate, I know firsthand the value I received from participating with Ron and Mary in the Master’s degree Program in Spiritual Psychology. I am so grateful to have Loyalty to Your Soul to sweetly remind me of all I have learned. Let’s just say that I went from playing an angel on TV to living more of an angelic life every day. The teachings in this beautiful book have sent me on a journey to the very center of my own being where, wrapped in the safe wings of Love, I feel as though I have come home.”

Even further in regards to Ms. Downey’s position regarding spiritualism and her Catholic religion, Roma advocates the eastern mysticism teachings of Eckhart Tolle, another spiritual giant in the field of new age teachings, not to mention the connections Tolle has with Oprah Winfrey. But it’s fascinating to see such a connection that someone has to the world of the occult and then try to present a so called gospel message. Yet that’s exactly what Roma Downey and her husband are indeed doing, presenting another gospel, another Jesus.

Roma has consistently stated in past and current interviews that she is on a spiritual journey, not that she’s been “born again”, but that she regularly seeks a greater understanding of the world and the universe thru different means, namely spiritualism through higher intellectualism called spiritual psychology, where the mind connects to the energies surrounding the individual to gain a higher understanding of themselves and the world they live in. This is occultism 101.

It’s equally interesting to note that Roma Downey is close friends to Della Reese, the famed singer and actress, as well as founder and pastor of the church of Universal Foundation for Better Living. A Universal new age church which promotes mystic teachings and New Age Spirituality. It is also important to note that when one goes to miss Reese‘s church, its tenants has nothing to do with sin, for the concept of original sin is not accepted, nor is the concept that man is initially a sinner which needs a sinner, nor a Savior, for all men are God’s children, even the worse individual, so there is no need for repentance. Yet the word disputes this notion in Jeremiah 17:9. Yet it was Della Reese who influenced Roma as well as Downey’s husband Mark into seeking another gospel yet keeping some connections to their Catholic teaching, the combination between another Christ found in Catholicism and the addition of New Age spiritualism is a combination that seeks to do one thing, produce another gospel entirely. That is the agenda of those like Ms. Downey and her husband and the mere fact that Jim Bakker, a Pentecostal minister, who began his life preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ, but now supports and embraces this new gospel, only cements the belief the apostle Paul warned about in many of his letters to the church, that the time will come when men, having itching ears, will not endure sound doctrine. (2 Timothy 4:3)

This new gospel which is being presented is what we have been warned about which was coming long before its arrival, yet many Christians, not understanding what is being promoted and taught, mainly due to the lack of genuine teaching in most pulpits today in many churches across America, is producing an illiterate group of believers who will not know what type of gospel message, or worse, what type of Christ is being presented, and what’s worse, it’s not the Jesus of the Bible, but another Jesus entirely. It is antichrist.

The gospel of Roma Downey and her husband Mark Burnett, is another Jesus, another gospel and another way, and if one accepts this Jesus, sadly, he will not save, nor redeem them, but condemn them for there is no truth in this Christ but only death, for his name is antichrist and he is the deceiver. Be warned.

Comments
  1. craig says:

I guess the funny thing is, Jesus drove the religious out of the temple, he called religious people a brood of vipers, but with the SINNERS, he loved them, ate and drank with them and showed them the GRACE that the religious wouldn’t. Also, if you’ll read the Bible, you’ll see Jesus forgiving people of their SINS when they never asked. That’s what’s interesting to me. I don’t think most of us who call ourselves CHRISTIANS, really even know the REAL JESUS! He’s more wonderful than I can imagine, He’s more loving than words and He’s more forgiving than imaginable. NO ONE knows HIM like they should and I truly believe that Jesus WOULD NOT want to be called a Christian today. Most of CHRISTIANS of today have forgotten the most important fundamental of being a CHRIST FOLLOWER, and that’s LOVE!!! I used to be just like Christopher, until I had children and I realized that my love for my child was evil compared to the love THE FATHER has for me. That revelation set me free and I stopped worrying about everybody else and realized that Jesus can be found in anything and everywhere if we just look. Don’t worry about being right and just love. Everyone is in a different place in life and I believe that Holy Spirit is helping and guiding us all. Be blessed and find Jesus in EVERYTHING!

Your opinion not biblically sound. The bible says to try the spirits and also to beware of false prophets and false teachers. How can you beware if you can’t judge. Just to name a few.

• God knows I watched this wonderful film on the LIFE, DEATH and RESURRECTION of JESUS CHRIST, conceived of Mary, God in the FLESH, SON of GOD…this MOVIE SON OF GOD is CHRIST CENTRED…it may not be PERFECT, as it was made by human beings…but it is well done and LIFTS UP OUR LORD and SAVIOR!! My case rests…as you condemn this movie…you condemn all the GOOD it is bringing to reveal CHRIST in the earth…to the masses.

” By this you may know (perceive and recognize) the Spirit of God: every spirit which acknowledges and confesses [the fact] that Jesus Christ (the Messiah) [actually] has become man and has come in the flesh is of God [has God for its source];
        And every spirit which does not acknowledge and confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh [but would annul, destroy, sever, disunite Him] is not of God [does not proceed from Him]. This [non-confession] is the [spirit] of the anti-christ, [of] which you heard that it was coming, and now it is already in the world.” 1Jn 4:2,3

• Rebecca says:

Christopher , my dear brother in the Lord, You write this article in a way to attack this couple because you think or you believe they are new age and all that. My question to you is , if you can do better than this couple to promote the name of the Lord Jesus and glorify His name why don’t you? Instead of criticizing each other let’s become united to glorify God’s name. Stop allowing the enemy to cause more division in the body of Messiah.

• Rebecca,
        All I did was examine who Roma Downey is, what is her beliefs, where did she get her teaching. Everything I wrote, much of it came from Roma’s own personal views when it comes to theology. It’s not an attack, it’s an examination of her beliefs.

Rebecca, it is the truth that Roma is new age. We can’t bury our head in the sand and believe a lie.
        Christiopher is not causing division the false teachers and false brethren are.

• Paul says:

Rebecca the woman who produced this film has a net worth above $500,000,000. That is a lot of zeroes. Do you think she gained that wealth by serving the Lord, since Jesus taught us that rich people will find it extremely difficult to enter into Heaven? Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.” (The Gospel according to Matthew 19:24 TLV)
        Anyway, you totally ignore what Christopher explains in his article about the lies taught by Roma Downey and her husband regarding who Jesus Christ is, and what He is: their lies are being spread to SELL a false Christ to those who are not saved, not believers in Jesus and to those who do not KNOW JESUS:
        As the disciple of Jesus, John has written: “He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.” (1 John 5:10-13 KJV)
        Rebecca, Christopher posted these truths 1) to help others see the truth about this movie, which portrays a false Christ; and 2) to help Christians remain steadfast in their faith and commitment to the truth about Jesus and to Him. If you do not understand what Christopher is writing or why, perhaps you are not born again? If so, you will not understand the truth about Jesus or know Him in a personal relationship, until you are born again.

• Natalia Untung says:

Yes craig :) I hope that you will be more and more in Jesus. God bless you and your family :)

Craig…………..Don’t be worried about being right……..just love. If we are wrong about salvation…………we are lost.

• Paul says:

Craig, it is not true that Jesus ‘can be found in anything and everything.’ Jesus Himself stated that He is God. Is God found in ‘anything and everything?’ Your statement is something like what we could find written by Ayn Rand or Yogi Suchandsuch; it is not what is written in the New Testament, or what Jesus himself said. Also, to say Jesus would not want to call Himself Christian if He was here, is disingenuous. Jesus is God. When He comes back to this world the next time, it will be to judge the unrepentant wicked, even if that means hundreds of millions of unbelievers, but, in particular, those who willingly refused to believe in Him, those who heard the truth about Him but willingly chose to believe in a lie; those whom God has planted and allowed to grow, but who are the children of Satan; and all those who live a lie and refuse to believe the truth about God and about His only begotten Son. Namby-Pamby religious falderal like the mushy words you share here do nothing to move a soul towards conviction of “sin, righteousness, and judgement to come.” When the Lord, Jesus left this world (shortly before) He stated an explanation of these words that He spoke: Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. (John 16:7-11 KJV).
      Craig, would you state unequivocally that you are ‘born again?’ If not, you know that it is impossible to be a Christian and not be born again, right?

My family and I saw the movie and were moved by it. We, too, noticed slight, inconsequential deviations from scripture. Nothing, though, took away from or changed the essence of the story. If you got your way, the movie would not have been made, and millions of Americans would not be talking about Jesus. Of course it wasn’t perfect. Jesus and the people of his day didn’t speak English with a slight British accent, either. But it would not have been very useful to have the accuracy of the Aramaic language that they did speak, either. Talk about throwing out the baby with the bath water!

I totally agree with u . My family enjoyed the movie. People need to leave it alone. If one person who sees it changes their life and follows Jesus then thats all that matters!!

• Susan says:

Exactly!!!

• Clancy5 says:

That is very risky to not hold to the standards that Jesus calls us to. He wasn’t as wishy-washy and expects Christians to know His Words in the Bible… not just try to guess at what they are. The movie was totally off on many aspects and definitely didn’t even try to stick to some vital events… like Jesus did not defile himself and kiss the head of dead Lazurus. He had them roll away the stone and called him “Lazarus Come Out.” (Jn 11:14) Period. They took too many theatrical licenses and I am afraid that their other series The Bible does the same thing. There was no “need for Christ” with the way they portrayed the teachings of Christ just being this loving whisper of who He really was. If you just fudge so much of the truth then the truth gets lost… and Jesus is the Truth, the Life, and the Way… not man just deciding for himself what he decides Jesus is.

Amen.

• Pam says:

What? There is no such thing as a “slight, inconsequential deviation from scripture!” A presentation of a story from Scripture must be completely accurate to be true to God’s Word. There can be no deviations, slight or otherwise. This is how Satan works, first with subtle deceptions to ease people into New Age thinking, then once they are hooked they become blinded to the big deceptions and begin to accept a different Jesus. It is really sad to see that people are believing the lies of God’s adversary, Satan. They are being taken in just as Eve and Adam were taken in by the words of the Devil who prompted them to not believe what God had told them.. People today are falling into the same trap. Look at the background of Roma Downey. She graduated from the University of Santa Monica, a New Age metaphysical school; she endorses the New Age book, “Loyalty to Your Soul,” the teachings of which she follows; she advocates the eastern mysticism teachings of Eckhart Tolle; she participates in necromancy as when she appeared on John Edwards’ psychic TV show on which she allowed him to channel her dead mother; her endorsement of the New Age book ” Loyalty to Your Soul” was amidst the endorsements of several New Agers including Neale Donald Walsch, who wrote the Foreward to the book, a man who said that Hitler did the Jews a favor by killing them. Need I say more? Roma Downey is being used by Satan to deceive people and lull them into New Age thinking with her sweet rhetoric and “slightly deviating” TV movies. What better way to deceive people than to make movies about Jesus and his followers that add to or detract from Holy Scripture by their “slight deviations,” thus leading people along a path to a false Jesus?

3. Dwayne says:

Jesus said in this Word that they “the world” would know us by our love one for another.
    Unless our righteousness exceeds that of the Pharisees we shall in no wise enter the Kingdom of God. Stop judging and pray for one another that we ALL may be healed.
    Truth stands alone and when all has been said and done Truth will still be standing.

Dwayne. we are to judge righteously………how will you know a false teacher that the bible warns of if you don’t judge. Roma needs to be exposed for her new age beliefs.

4. Bruce B says:

I very much enjoy your site. I was initially desiring to share your content via other sources (existing and future) to expand the readership of this kind of message. I read in one of your replies that it was OK to do so (the commenter noted he would give credit and source back to you, even though you did not imply that it was necessary to do so). Therefore I plan to utilize some of your writings, giving proper notation of it’s source. I’ll let you know if I get my own blog/site going. Let me know if there’s any objections to this. So far I am very much in agreement with all you’ve written (all that I’ve read). Blessings to you as you minister in your giftedness. Your voice is needed in this time to rightly divide the word of truth. I personally believe many excellent pastor-types are very conflicted in this present day – wanting to keep the ear of the luke-warm (so that they will become encouraged to develop into maturity) while at the same time needing to bring the meat of the word to the mature. These kinds of forums allow the truest/mature disciples to hear the timely/strongest word of the Lord. Let us keep in mind that many believers may be stronger than their pastor’s in some topics, and the Lord has instructed those believers to remain in those churches just so that they may share (your) very words from Christ to their brothers and sisters, and perhaps to their pastors. In the name of Jesus Christ – Thank you.

5. Bruce B says:

Dear Christopher, I would like to correspond with you in a more private manner than this blog, if possible. Is there another way? If so please let me know if you are interested. My main interest is to possible utilize your writing, and you possible utilize mine. (I also comment above, on March 4 date stamp). Thanks

6. Abecerra says:

I am an actor and have worked on film. I am happy for the work Roma did on this film.
    articles like this are what kill good Christian intention. Many heard the message of Salvation. many cried and applauded. BUT you , you pharisee have to look at the negative. Focus on salvation and stop criticizing. especially if you don’t have the millions it take
    s to make a perfect time piece film.

• John Scott says:

It is imperative people study, I mean really study scripture. One of the benefits of doing so is they will know if a movie that depicts the Bible is accurate or not. I have not seen this movie. Is it accurate in your opinion? I have been told this movie has Jesus saying things that are not scriptural. Is that true? If so I would say this movie would then be misleading and would present a false doctrine. What is your opinion?

• Clancy5 says:

Truth is Jesus’ message wasn’t just about Loving others… it was in repenting of our sinful selves. His GIFT of life to us is totally exciting, but if you don’t even get to the point of repenting sin… then you are not saved by the truth… you are still lost in your sin. Not my words… just the messenger of the words of God in His Bible.

• Jennifer Quade says:

I have read many of these posts and my fear is that the masses don’t know scripture and therefore cannot discern truth from falsehood. We need to be very careful when handling he word of God, and never take liberties with it. It is very concerning to me that Roma is getting a pass from evangelicals on this film and on the miniseries “The Bible”. I couldn’t watch the miniseries because it was disjointed and vital biblical truths. People who don’t know God’s word would not be aware of that. A true convert is converted by the Word of God, not Hollywood entertainment. If conversion has taken place there will be a strong desire for scripture and biblical truth. A true Christian can see through false teaching and teachers because they have the Holy Spirit. Roma Downy reminds me of the like of Joel Osteen. I will pray for her. Satan is very conniving and is alive and well in the American Church. We all need to be on guard.

I pray for blind eyes to open.Because the candy taste good does not make it good for you!

• Did Jesus need millions in gold or silver to get his message out? Did he [and all the apostles] not warn his disciples to judge righteous judgment [John 7:24], and to take heed that no man deceive them?[Mat 24:4: 2Thes 2:3] Did Jesus ever “look at the negative” or not? John 8, Mat 23, and Mat 21]?

I’m afraid that you, like most professing Christians, seldom, if ever, read the bible. If you did, you would not be complaining about someone who takes heed to the warnings it contains everywhere, and faithfully warns others.

Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
      Joh 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
      2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
      2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

7. Stacey B says:

People need to stop claiming that Christians ought not to judge. Use a Strong’s Concordance and look up the words kreno, anakreno, and diakreno. They were all translated as “judge” in English but have three different meanings. Christians are to discern, to analyze, etc. what comes across our path, whether it be a message in church, an article in a magazine, a tv program, etc. Also, check out the passages in the New Testament about false teachers and false doctrines. There are quite a few in the epistles. Downey and her husband, according to their own words, are not trusting Jesus alone. God help us as so many are being deceived!

• MamaG says:

I interpret the judging we are to do to be for personal revelation, not public spectacle or condemnation. The closer and more intimate we are with the Spirit, the more wisdom and insight we have, which should lead to a deeper Love, not a scowl. It is Love that will allow us to connect with people. After that, God, the Trinity, teaches and changes hearts, lives and minds. It was love and concern for our family that opened our spirit to hear the truth. If fingers had been pointed, or judgement show, another layer of brick would have been erected to protect our hearts.

• alwilla says:

I have always understood judging is judging what is in another persons heart. For we do not know what’s between them and God.

• mel says:

Amen. The world is full of deceivers. Look at the tv evangelists filling their pockets from the poor, who believe in them. No minister of God’s word needs numerous houses, cars, planes, and etc. So many take from the poor in order to live a life of luxury. How Godly is that.

8. […] already presented facts based on Roma Downey’s personal religious views here, it is then no stretch of the imagination as to why the makers of this film would present Christ as […]

9. Steve Wetzel says:

I can’t find the meat on the bones. Guilt by association, her schooling, past and current interviews – but nothing solid. I looking for specific comments contrary to the Word, not broad overviews. You could be 100% correct, but without substance, this article fails. Give us more.

10. Dana little says:

Thank you for confirmation on what I felt the HolySpirit was speaking to me. I listen to Rev. Jimmy Swaggart at Family Worship Center Church and they too have taken a strong position against all that stand in opposition of the Truth. Deception has many faces and many Christians are perishing for lack of knowledge.

• I love Jimmy Swaggart. Great preacher.

• Steve Wetzel says:

^ and that’s a problem. You like an admitted womanizer/ adulterer who did such thing during a time when he was speaking from the pulpit.

• Jason says:

–V– Wow, Steve, you must really be high up on the food chain, right up there with God. You condemn a man that brought thousands to Christ over his career for a fleshly, human discretion. He made a mistake, asked for forgiveness and received it – ancient history. God doesn’t even remember it, but you certainly do and think loving him is a “problem”. I sure hope the people in your life haven’t been as hard on you for YOUR sins… or do you not have any?

• Steve Wetzel says:

I’ve never been a fan of Swaggart’s fake crying on stage. He and Bakker did much to hurt the Christian faith in America. Maybe if we held our own to account more often, Christ would not be mocked as much as He is the U.S. But no – we don’t do that. Instead we give the Swaggart’s a free pass because he gives us “Holy Ghost” goosebumps. Pardon me if I refuse to sip that kool-aid.

• It must be nice to be sinless.

Um… she’s an actress!! Why the debate?

12. estella says:

I am so sad! I know what this is all about, its not about someone trying to bring God’s message to an evil world but that is coming from a devout Catholic. Gosh can’t you just love God and all his people. The truth is that you being from another religion can’t even allow your heart to be happy for the beauty of the message because it came from a catholic. Deep down you know that. God Knows that. I would really repent from that, we are all God’s people, there are so many misconceptions about Catholics. Before you judge or criticize the teachings, do some research! Most importantly search your heart. I pray that all his people stay in unity, pray together and serve our Lord Jesus! I will pray for you no matter what religion you are because you are God’s child.
    God Bless you, Bless Roma and Mark for doing this! May all us Christians support each other and do it for God’s Glory.
    I am so tired of seeing nothing but evil movies being pushed down our throats that seeing this wonderful movie gives me hope, perfect or not.

• Angie says:

It’s not about us, people. It’s about whether Christ was given glory, honor, respect and praise in all of this. It’s about what pleases HIM. He certainly wouldn’t want the meaning of the gospel changed. I haven’t seen the movie but I already felt caution about it just as I am cautious about ANY movie depicting Christ. That’s such a great responsibility.

• nldel55 says:

Just how does one PLEASE God? IF someone does NOT believe GOD as one man is this wrong? How can a GOD have a want? I find it difficult to listen to some of this and find GOD to need pleasure and have wants… SO maybe some of this is in the looking at this as literal or carnal thinking? YES LOVE UNITES, FEAR DIVIDES!

• Clancy5 says:

amen!

13. Lynette Lewis says:

Everything that’s good doesn’t make it inspired by God.

Who said this movie was inspired by God? That’s the point you and Christopher seem to be missing. No one is suggesting you throw out your bible and only watch movies intended for broader audiences. It’s this kind of ambiguous and misleading comment that hardens your heart from the God of the inspired Word.

14. Cornelius says:

Get thee behind me, Satana! I must admit you are not very Christian Like! W#hat is about the Good News of Jesus, the Christ, that makes you so mad?

I went to see the Son of God movie….I found it very moving and mostly true to the scriptures….from the virgin birth, to the Miracles Jesus performed, to the charges against Him, His death,burial and resurrection…..And with the surround sound in the movie, it really made you feel like you were right in the middle of the crowd…..and when they were beating him while he was carrying His cross, falling down, and struggling to carry it, I had to leave….I couldn’t stand the pain He suffered……..ALL FOR YOU AND ME…..SINNERS…….I was focused on the story that has been told so many times that I didn’t find fault and judge the people who protrayed Jesus and Mary, His deciples and other actors…..it didn’t change the story of His LOVE for us….

16. We are living in the LAST DAYS ARE WE NOT?

I love Jesus with all of my heart and I have to say arguing, and judging others is not what God intended. Yes the movie is not exactly what is said in the scriptures but the message of love and hope for a dying world that Christ exist is what we should acknowledge. In all the gospels all of our beloved brothers gave different accounts with their relationship with Christ and on His wondrous glorious works. My walk with the Lord is not the same as anyone else. Its a personal relationship with our savior and with each relationship they are different. I am not taking away from anyone else’s beliefs here, I am just wanting to say that in these latter days we should be looking at how to get the message out to a society that has come against and away from Him. What breaks my heart is that there is so much controversy with Christians on this movie but not once have I seen Christians standing against movies with witchcraft, murder and lust. I for one am grateful that God can speak a message to many through which ever way this world will see. God Bless you all for your faith in God. and please I beseech each of you with an open heart to see that God can use anything to bring His glory and His Name to the lost.

• I don’t doubt your sincerity, but it is the believers job to “test all things” and not just accept everything that comes in the name of Christ. Satan comes not as a demon or an ugly being, but as an angel of light. If you examine the scriptures then apply them to this movie you will see the error.

In this movie, they portray Christ as a law breaker, when he went into Lazarus tomb and laid hands on the dead body, and even kissed him, Christ violated the law, he then became unclean – this is why it’s not correct. Christ could not violate the law nor would not violate the law, this made Christ in the movie a sinner, because he was not “sinless”. The movie makers attempt to make Christ not deity but simply a mere man without his deity or sinlessness, it’s a trick on character. I was in the film industry for nearly 15 years and I can tell you that the creators of this film knew exactly what they were doing.

18. nldel55 says:

Christ came not to unite, but to divide the wheat from the tares… the wickedness from the goodness. Truth divides not unites. However, true believers should be united.<<< In this VERSE I see much TRUTH as to the wheat and tares, but who told you these where people? To me this is the struggle with the flesh each of us is in every minute of everyday,do we see things carnally or SPIRITUALLY. Where is all the wickedness and goodness only in the one side and not the other? What do you do with the verses that states GOD repented, do you know what repent means? What about the verses that say GOD created evil? TRUTH UNITES as ONE and TRUTH can NEVER be divided. I believe what you see as truth is NOT TRUTH at all. TO ME there is BUT ONE TRUTH, CHRIST which is LIFE! So I see the verse of the tares and wheat to be how I should look withIN my own self not others. How I can show LOVE to all, In TRUTH which is the ETERNAL LOVE of GOD for ALL. TRUTH is EVERLASTING LIFE, THESE are the TRUTH…
    Galatians 5:22-23
    King James Version (KJV)
    22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
    23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.LOVE, JOY, PEACE, all the GIFT of the SPIRIT.I believe this is how GOD IS shown here on this earth. When we see these we see GOD. DO you find JUDGEMENT in these FRUITS? What are YOUR fruits… I am busy finding them me. I AM THANKFUL!. Eph_6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

19. nicole says:

Look I will solve this stupid debate right now. Name one movie that followed any book to the letter. Every movie based on a book has been changed. And I’m sorry if you are a mindless drone that just believes anything. My kids noticed changes asked questions and we looked it up in the bible together and then talked about it. My kids are smart enough to know that if it doesn’t seem right we have to research it.

20. Susan says:

The main concern I have is…did the movie adequately communicate the whole and true Gospel…not just some parts of it. Was man’s wretched sin-nature shown? Was it clear that this is the reason the Son of God had to be born and had to die…? Was the need for repentance communicated…? Was it clearly stated that Jesus Christ is THE ONLY WAY….? If people walk away from the movie just thinking that Jesus is a wonderful loving man and even if they believe he died for them…if they don’t understand their wretched sin state (which is required to fully understand what Christ did for us) then they have not heard the whole and true Gospel. There must be true repentance as well. Even the demons believe that Jesus is the Son of God…believing is not the only requirement and if a person merely “accepts” Jesus as personal Savior…that is not the the complete Gospel either. People must understand that they have broken God’s law and will found guilty on judgement day apart from being found in Christ. The work of regeneration must occur by His Holy Spirit…concerned that a movie that only gives part of the message could do more damage than good in the long run. Simply thinking about souls and eternity.

• Clancy5 says:

I totally agree with you. The need to repent and be saved was lost in the way this movie was developed. Even Satan “believes” in Jesus and knows one day he is doomed because of His sacrifice and breaking of the power of sin and death… mankind needs to meet their spiritual needs through Christ and Him alone!! I did not get that from this movie and/or their other movies. I am hesitant to see how Noah is also devoid of these truths. Lots of interest enough to produce and show these “God-related” movies, but the truth would not be as popular so that is why I suspect that they water it all down so that people leave with “good” feelings. Those good feelings are possible, but the change of taking the steps to have true faith in Jesus Christ alone is the first step.

An unbeliever going to that movie would not have heard the meaning of the gospel. It did not present the message of salvation.

21. Murl says:

It’s interesting reading some of these comments, where on one side you have the “grace only/love only matters” crowd, and on the other side are the legalistic. Somewhere in the middle is where God is. The one review of this movie that I read was from Answers in Genesis, and they point out that the Gospel is not being presented in this movie. The movie gives us the love of Jesus, but fails to mention repentance of sins, and turning from sin before accepting Christ. This is extremely important, to both the non-believer and the believer. If you just present a movie about the life of Jesus and it’s all about love, then you may not even know why you need a savior. Without repentance from sin, what did Jesus die for? American “Christians” are so concerned with winning people to Christ that they’ll often times not discuss sin and death, or what it really means to follow Christ. And for the record, Jesus talked more about hell in the Gospels then he did about heaven. Jesus is often quoted as growing frustrated with his disciples, and railing against the Pharisees for false teachings. And whenever Jesus healed someone or offered salvation to someone he ALWAYS told that person, “go and sin no more.” From what I’ve gleaned from various opinions on the internet about this movie is that Downey and Burnett made sure to cover the “love” that Jesus Christ embodies, but completely forgot to talk about sin. And for me, that is false teaching, and leading people AWAY from who Jesus Christ really is.

22. Hester says:

This man has not said anything wrong.America is full of a bunch of lazy people who are not in the word of God,they do not have a personal prayer life, they are addicted to entertainment and they are numb to the things of God. They operate by formulas that are deviant from the life and testimony of Jesus Christ the Messiah. They are lured away by deceiving spirits and because they are so lazy and do not work out their own salvation with fear and trembling they follow seducing spirits. A seducing spirit is just that, it is subtle and comes in a form that seems right. Well, the word of God says there IS a way that SEEMS right to a man, but it’s end is destruction! (Proverbs 14:12) I find the vitriolic responses on here very telling. Jesus warned the disciples to take heed that no man deceive them. He did not give that warning for nothing. We are being tested in this. We must test the spirits. That is bible. No one should be offended by that. There ARE False doctrines out there and lying spirits! Grow up, Body of Christ! Take up your cross and get maturity! Get off the breast milk, and get your teeth in place so that you can eat the MEAT of the word!! Stop being lazy, The Lord will hold you accountable as to whether you heed warnings and walk in the truth. We are to walk in the Holy Spirit and the Truth! There is nothing that Chris has written here that is mean spirited or nasty. But on the other hand, warnings aren’t sugary sweet! I pray The Lord will open all of our eyes, because we ARE living in the times of great DECEPTION. What do you think apostasy is?? Yes, God is love, but did you know that the love of God also leads him to chasten those he says are sons? So I guess the question is, are you a son or a bastard? Wake up! Get into the word of God and submit to the WHOLE COUNSEL of God. The Lord warns because he loves! And “unity” is not always an indication that God is in the midst. The Tower of Babel was raised by a unified people. Let’s get some discernment. There is absolutely nothing wrong with questioning the source of a movie or a book or a song. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. And it is plain foolish to not question.
    In the bible Paul was followed for three days by a woman who had a DEMON spirit that was speaking “truth”. It sounded right! But after a few days, Paul cast the demon spirit OUT of that woman. These examples are given for our benefit, not to harm us.

23. jimmyoc says:

Hi, if you would to read a full account of the battle for Mount Longdon, the same battle that Mark Burnett took part in, you may want to read, Three Days in June, it is the definitive account of the battle. the kindle version is available on Amazon with 62 reviews, or if you search EBay for Three Days in June, the paperback version is also available, there is a Facebook page titled Three Days in June here there is more photos of the book.

24. Sean says:

I resent the mischaracterization of Catholic belief found in this blog. It is obvious that whatever the writer knows about Catholic teaching, dogma or doctrine came from anti-Catholic hatemongers and liars. I am fully aware of how these deceivers take remarks from Catholic writers or even sections of the Catechism out of context to serve their own distorted view of Christ and His Church.

I know nothing about Roma Downey’s relationship to Catholicism or New Age beliefs. I have no doubt that she is not as well informed about her faith if, indeed, she is mixing with New Age gurus.

25. Sean says:

By the way, I am a catechist, a teacher of auhentic Catholic belief, not some fly-by-night nutcase. If anyone wishes to ask about Catholic belief, I’ll be happy to reply.

• Sean,
      So since you advocate Catholic belief, here’s the question – are you saved by faith alone or must there be works to justify ones salvation? And by the way, I’m not a novice either for future clarification.

Sean, Do you have to be baptized to be saved? Is missing Mass on Sunday a mortal (DEADLY) sin……..unless you have a good reason ? Is the Cath Church the only TRUE church? I was raised Catholic.

What would happen if some brave soldier in Christ who is in Warren’s Bible Study, published by Southern Baptist Lifeway Publishers, decides to stand up at Saddleback Church, and publicly oppose Rick Warren face-to-face, the way the Apostle Paul opposed Peter face-to-face, and reads the above expose and the one below on Roma Downey, whom Warren surrendered his pulpit and church, as he did with three other principalities (Daniel Amen, Mark Hymen, Mehmet Oz) false teachers in his Daniel Plan?

ROMA DOWNEY:

In the March 2014 First for Women magazine, Downey said, “I think we all have a responsibility to see God in each other. That’s how I’ve raised my children – that no matter whose face they look into, they’re looking into the face of God, who’s in all of us.”
    Source: First for Women magazine, 03/31/14, pp. 44-45

Now that means you have to see the face of God in whom Isaiah said this:
    “To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them” Isaiah 8:20

Now that means you would have to see the face of God in the Judaizers whom Paul twice eternally damned in Galatians.
    That means you would have to see the face of God in whom Paul called servants of Satan masquerading as servants of righteousness:

“No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds.” 2 Corinthians 11:14-15
    Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

That means you would have to see the face of God in who the Apostle John said:

“and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.” 1 John 4:3

That means you would have to see the face of God in whom Jesus called brood of vipers.
    That means you would have to see the face of God in whom Jesus called “depart from me ye wicked and accursed I never knew you.”
    That means you would have to see the face of God in whom Jesus called “Ye are of your father the devil”:

“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.” John 8:44

Says Roma states, ‘My kids go to school about a 40-minute drive away. I’m open to the group’s opinion about what we listen to on the way there. On the way back, I get my own selections — books on tape by Eckhart Tolle, Tony Robbins…My husband says I’m so self-realized I’m practically levitating.’ Tony Robbins walked on fire and Eckart Tolle is a New Age leader who states in his book:

“Don’t get attached to any one word. You can substitute ‘Christ’ for presence, if that is more meaningful to you. Christ is your God-essence or the Self, as it is sometimes called in the East. The only difference between Christ and presence is that Christ refers to your indwelling divinity regardless of whether you are conscious of it or not, whereas presence means your awakened divinity or God-essence.”
    Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment (Novato, CA: Namaste, 1999), p. 104.

• Robert Stumpf says:

Perhaps the problem here is the misunderstand of what the face or image of God is. God created man in his image. We all are made in his image. If I look at a unbeliever I see Gods handiwork or image or maybe even face. Lost of saved if God has revealed the light to an individual by faith that light is received salvation is between the believer and the savior. Pray more for the lost and share more love in your Spiritual walk. Whom God calls into the light is in the light. Who denies Christ as savior is lost.

27. […] is. Some critics of this film discern a pattern or agenda to these deviations. (See here, here and here.) I cannot find anything so […]

28. […] is. Some critics of this film discern a pattern or agenda to these deviations. (See here, here and here.) I cannot find anything so […]

29. pfamilygal says:

Catholics do not worship another Christ. We worship Christ crucified, the living Word, the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. Perhaps before engaging in ignorant anti-catholic rhetoric, you might take the time to read the Catechism of the Catholic Church and find out what we really believe.

• Do you pray to mary? Yes or no.

• Jane says:

Anyone Christian who reads the Catechism of the Catholic Church is inviting trouble…I will stick with the King James Version of the Bible….why don’t you go read the KJV and find out about the real Christ..no one in the Catholic Church can replace Christ as suggested by the title Vicar. Even the Catholics stance on Peter is wrong…Peter is not the Rock..Christ is.

I was raised Catholic. I was born again at 24 and left thereafter. Those that I personally know who are Catholic do not have a personal relationship with Jesus. They have religion. They believe that they are good people and will get to heaven because they are “Catholic”. Born a Catholic and will die a Catholic. They have a cafeteria religion………….pick and choose what you like and throw the rest out. They don’t miss mass on Sunday to be on the safe side. They have been taught a good works mentality…………..they are establishing their own righteousness. You can ask a Catholic how they will gain heaven and you will get the standard reply. I hope I get to heaven. Or some reply about how they a good or that they are trying. It is not anti Cath rhetoric it is just the truth.

30. […] nypost.com/2014/02/26/son-of-god-fails-to-deliver-a-holy-message/ thepropheticnews.com/2014/02/07/beware-of-roma-downey-and-mark-burnetts-other-jesus/ […]

31. Thanks for sharing this post.So useful!

32. Jimmy Miller says:

Downey and Burnette are DEMONIC!!! Well written Christopher. Continue to EXHORT, REPROVE & REBUKE these demons as Jesus commanded! 2 Timothy 4:2 – We are certainly to JUDGE…RIGHTEOUSLY! We are going to judge ANGELS! 1 Corinthians 6:3 Don’t listen to the banter Christopher….The WORLD is going to hate the TRUTH of Yeshua. March on Brother.

33. Tess says:

someone gave me a CD to listen to – Roma Downey….uneasy feeling…look her up and find this blog of yours. No way is Miss Downey a “Devout Roman Catholic” as you state. She is as you say, New Age. Therefore she cannot be Catholic as New Age is forbidden. Some of your comments slide sideways at the Catholic Church so I am led to believe you are more than likely Baptist or similar branch. It makes me sad to read or hear members of other Christian denominations belittle the Catholic faith. One never hears a sermon in the Catholic Church belittle another Christian faith. We occasionally pray for unity and for the thousands of Christian churches to come back to the original as founded by Jesus Christ over two thousand years ago. It is One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic as designated by Him Alone. Placed on the shoulders of imperfect men and ordained as the first priests and bishops, given the enlightenment of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost….we are grateful for the continuum. God Bless all.

34. Nancy’s album
    Mobile Uploads
    By Nancy Gail Fox
    2 HOURS AGO · 246 PHOTOS ·

Write a comment…

The Save The World job
    is to stop manmade machinery from killing off society
    it’s for me to communicate these words from Jesus Christ our Lord
    as I’ve been doing for many years
    to saturate the world
    with his Holy Grace
    to explain the sting equipment is how it’s done
    they haul people to slavery
    by a fraud 911
    and lie they are helping them
    and he explains the important save the world jobs are my mediums Nancy’s
    and they are all taken by ispy and bugging
    from many postal delivery places
    for ten years
    since her angel board arrived in their driveway of River Farm Drive
    and the job is to fax The United Nations
    the answers to their questions
    words of hers they requested
    answers from Jesus Christ and God almighty
    and Angels blessing Thee
    by their words on the angel board
    and by Prophet writing to the whole world
    I beg I need my money and mail
    as much important information I have received
    is to stop Armageddon
    as predicated in the old testament
    Jesus Christ would appear
    a messenger from God
    to stop a nuclear war attack in 2010
    and he appeared in me to explain his words to save the world
    which is machinery is killing off society
    this is the way they are captured to slavery
    and their many smuggling tunnels and torture chambers must be closed
    or its a war
    that may cause the world to explode
    and God’s piece I wrote and sent out many years ago
    and daily hourly on my WordPress
    says global warming shall be caused by the tunnels caving in the earth
    and the world shall die
    and so will the entire human race

Write a comment…

To Save the World
    is to stop their sting equipment
    as they steal my Saint geru jobs
    and my work
    and block communication
    and rob my pay
    and confuse everybody
    and manipulate
    and copy Kat mimic the words I say
    to pretend they are The Lordess on Earth
    and lie they are The Emergency Angel
    and lie they are the Medium For God
    and lie they are The Son of God
    the daughter of the Lord
    born Nov 4th, 1959
    is me Nancy Gail Fox
    and they want money
    that’s mine to save my.life
    bodyguard protection funds
    and human rights office money
    I raised
    to save people
    and to stop the emergency
    of taking humans to slavery
    that they do by a fraud 9 1 1
    to an ambulance and firemen
    and they kill with my money
    and lie they save the world
    on sting equipment
    1 Like
    Sherry Robinson-yount

Write a comment…

I am trying to stop slavery internationally from my heavenly state by my gifted highly intuitive holistic vegatarian spiritual nice loving nurturing spiritual geru A A ala non woman of the year a ten year angel board reader expert and her daughter’s and many others can testify her accurate psychic gift and a keen sense of perception and accurate clairvoyant visions and accurate psychic prediction dreams her entire life and became a medium clear to save her life as they slander frame her a wise worldly geru and a great parent and a whimsical sentimental deep rooted person a law expert and an eleven year California Realtor and an eighteen year film veteran as a well known Costume Designer and Supervisor and a screenplay writer and a song writer and poet since a child and the wise worldly geru devoted family lady and a magnificent psychic writer a Prophet for me Mr King and for many other important famous ones in heaven as she’s an advanced medium channel writer and we are sick and tired of the liars at A A visions and in North Ranch in Westlake Village and all over the earth who slander our nice person Miss Fox the nicest gentilest being who’s stopping slavery internationally by writing for me Mr King and she works so hard and they steal her Medium pay and it must stop as they have framed her terribly and lie she’s a crippled handicapped illiterate dyslexic retard and its absurd and ridiculous that anybody would fall for this and they may say her name is Miss Taylor or Nancy F. Taylor to fool all banks and authority’s in department of welfare and she’s not receiving welfare ever in her life and she’s an English expert and studied to be a writer her whole life and is very educated on the subject of poetry song writing lyrics and screenplay writing and a Prophet writer since 2009 Spring her gift came and she’s an expert at it and we are saying to you at the media they are copy kating plagiarism mimic her YouTube’s to hoard her goodwill Prophet pay sent for her six years of her work that’s to save the entire world and the human race and to stop hunger and homelessness and the killing of animals and to save the. ocean and stop pollution and stop global warming and stop a nuclear missile from her land of her America and she’s supposed to have Sir Obama’s fax line to. send it to him our American leader,and all other nations fax numbers and her mail is stolen and they lie they are her and change every order from all over the globe of hers and change all instructions and say they can over rule them and they are only for her to change as that’s her international son of God Nancy Fox law and it needs enforcing in North Hollywood California and in Sherman Oaks to Westlake Village to mammoth lakes as its not their place to be in this spiritual geru business of hers our mediums Miss Nancy Fox so get proof and make it stop

Write a comment…

Thee Saint John Lennon to read you my view of this utmost important information to say my one and only medium is she by typing g or us The Most Famous Band Known to mankind is us our Beatles Band from our heaven above and around. her the Saint on Earth now my one and only medium is Thou the Saint of stopping Human sex trafficking internationally and Thou shall be crowned a wreath from us in our Saintly and Lord on Thee earth heaven above and around them now as she shall say loudly I am the medium on the earth who’s been reporting to stop slavery internationally and he shall reaffirm.thus as he’s our Lord on Earth to fly in from one of seven places to Los Angeles or Burbank airport in their land of California and to her other daughters town of Ocean Beach in San Diego County in their owned land of The Lord and Lordesses on Earth Saintly soil and seven may be Thou to announce and that’s from her Lordess land of her town of Encino in.their California by marching on their Ventura Blvd and in their owned North Hollywood is one from.her owned town by the Carmel Castle I do pray and his to be found home in their Montecito Estate home that our Lordess on Earth named Son of God and Godess bravest soul on our planet is she my one and only medium Miss Nancy Fox named our Medium For God in 2005 when her angel board arrived and landed by delivery from.Carlos Santana angel board alliance in the August of 2005 and then she saw her Lord on Earth that week practically in the fall as he arrives in all lives to save she his past life and current soul mate and she found their. Montecito home of their last life by our channeling writing a vivid letter explaining this house of love and romance of their past geru life current in their owned land of Beverly Hills in their owned California and she saw it clearly by a clairvoyant vision and emailed the Santa Barbara Montecito Title Company to see if it was still in her new name of this lifetime willed all her owned land and properties to Thee named Son of God Miss Nancy Gail Fox the Nov 4th, Son of God born at Saint Vincent’s Hospital in their city of los Angeles on Hoover and Alvarado Streets and its in their name as Thee Sir Smith Tate our Lord on Earth who shall fly in from his Nashville Tennessee in his USA as for ten years the notices of their devote stolen mail states you may both be the rulers of Thou geru miracles and he did not know such to be so and neither did our geru medium clairvoyant but did see a clairvoyant vision of he Thou Lord of Mercy stating I want to rule the world and she’s named as thus for more than fifty years or a thousand and their house is paid for five hundred years for them to reunite in this new lifetime from his passing on to us for a brief second in the late or mid 1950s as she died in the fourth week of January in her birth year of their 1959 and a romance of passion it’s to rescue our savior the named Son of God so Thou the genius geru of a male can be beside me Thee Saint John of the Beatles Band so I may make the world one as I’m in my medium.

Write a comment…

God and Angel explain people are lying they do my Medium For God work and steal my money and stop slavery work orders sent for the six years of work I’ve done already and for crackin the case of how people are taken to sex slavery torture murdering invisibly that I got tips on in 2008 and ten years of angel board readings I have pieced it all together working diligently night and day for many years now working my heart and soul out writing for God Jesus Mary My Dad Doug Fox, the Lady Diana of Wales since2009 and wrote thousands of pages starting a year and a half before I worked at the Psychic store in Sherman Oaks August 2010 for two years til August 2012 as the Medium For God Angel board reader and I continued my Medium For God Prophet channel writing on.my off time at home emailing faxing and on a break on Wi fi on a coffee break and everywhere I go for six years I report and God is saying they steal her thank you Prophet Medium For God writer money and thank you Prophet cash and jobs for her to write and fax answers and stole her Prophet Writer job May 2010 from the Royal crown plaza hotel by the airport LAX and stole her instructions for an entourage and limo service and estates in Studio City for her to peacefully prophet write with her family and stole her save the world instructions she wrote to herself in.her last life as a United Nations geru and stole her letter describing her The Lordess on Earth shy inward delicate demure and lie they are her
    1 Like
    Veslav Peev

Write a comment…

Miss Jessica D. Taylor

my lovely daughter!
    3 Likes
    Jenderal Nst and 2 more

Write a comment…

The Angel of Death I am the man not the woman flying strongly over our medium clear vessel of light for me and her Jesus Christ and for all saving life to stop a nuclear war attack on her America so to stop slavery torturing of the humans women and children mostly they captured are underneath the streets of her North Hollywood California and under La Emergency Angelicas wings of light and hope is our La Emergency Angeli Miss Nancy Gail Fox the famous well known Son of God known such at her birth and she’s the named Lordess on Earth in this life and in all of them and her Lord on Earth is to run in a passion of fury to her side this whole span of time for ten years by her soul as they are to rule the world as s spiritual geru couple and their ten years of lead the light mail is stolen and he’s to fly into San Diego by her daughter’s side today and say my love of life throughout time is saving many lives internationally by her Medium For God DBA business and Prophet writing for more than six and she’s the Best Mom and a victim and so are her children now grown and they shall speak out now to stop this liar conspiracy of framing and hoarding and lying about their perfect best mom in history life story and real personalitys and credentials shall be announced on the L A t v and radio and long songs played and bells shall gong. to say our mom is the Medium For God
    2 Likes

Write a comment…

Happy Valentine’s Day
    a messenger of love reading for you on Facebook
    who say Amen to my Prophet posts and pass them along
    to heal the world
    I am so grateful for your support
    as you are the ones saving the world
    by me the emergency angel
    and the messenger of love to say Thee angels are blessing you now
    by a white light of our Jesus Christ
    and the large wings of our many angels who are reaching you by angelic words to Thee on our mediums facebook
    and you shall feel a large angel of the wind and earth blowing air around you now
    as you say Amen
    to me the messenger of love
    and our loved angel of stopping Emergency
    as her wings flap in her being
    to stop an emergency
    and she’s reporting them here on her very famous Facebook of her own Miss Nancy Gail Fox
    and an Angel she is inside
    and an upset angry angel she does not want
    but her frustration of reporting to save peoples lives is released by our writing down the emergency
    to release it from her being
    and letting her guard down
    and feeling safe
    she does pray for all night and day
    to be her gentle docile self
    as she’s an angelic being
    in her inward monk life personality
    of calm and tranquility
    shall be
    when the emergencys stopping
    and so it shall be
    and Amen to you spiritual women and men
    around the globe for believing
    as your song is so well known to us in our heaven
    we know who you are
    on Valentine’s Day our Angels shall brush by with a gentle cold breeze of a wind
    and tap you on your Saintly head
    and you shall all know you are crowned
    by us in heaven
    2 Likes

Write a comment…

Believe in JESUS ,GOD’S son and ask in pray the understanding we need everytime we read the bible. JESUS is the only answer and will answer your prays in his way. As his people that really Love JESUS keep on debateing, we just get further and further away from the truth, satan likes confrontation, so pray,believe and ask JESUS for help with our questions.As the question from the deciples to JESUS, what should we say? JESUS said what? Look up the answer.

36. Lee says:

I definitely think that being associated with such big wigs in the new age movement certainly means that you are intertwined in such! When she states that her friend Rick Warren, immediately the red flags were raised as he is one of the leaders of chrislam movement and a wolf in sheeps clothing. Be aware of this and all that they put out. Certainly they will sprinkle it with bits of truth to appear to be biblically based but that is the ploy of Satan. God bless!

37. Drayanna says:

God gave His Son not to bring peace to the World. If God wanted peace (love in everything) it would already be so. I love God! I love my Savior! All this God is Love has gone to far. GOD IS, WAS, AND FOREVER WILL BE! He is the Great I Am. He doesn’t get cast into a role because it fits your idea of who he is. I fear my God for I have read His anger on his creations. I also am overwhelmed with how much He loves me. I am not going to be torn about in the ocean for I will seek out my Savior’s Wisdom and those that listen will hear the Shepard’s call.
    Craig thank you for shedding some light on a dark area.
    For those that are confused I ask Why? Facts were given.
    One more thing because although I do believe Jesus loved with a love that I or no one could ever match I can’t say I see Jesus in all things for Jesus is the light. There is no sin there is no dark. He faces the dark and brings light. We follow that example. So in conclusion it’s very simple: they made a movie about your savior. Who is they? Should those that are new to this wonderful merciful gracious Savior think it’s ok for them to see Jesus in everything? If I hurt some one that’s not of Christ. If that one I hurt forgives me then this is example of Christ. Now that said it is possible for this movie and one made by Mel Gibson and many others could lead someone to know Jesus. For its not the movie that saves but Christ alone not the actors, directors, etc… But if one is leading the sheep away, the Sheppard will come take back what is his. If the sheep that were not the Sheppard’s but saw how pretty the the land was so they claimed to be the Shepard’s among his sheep He will cast them away for he knew them not. And as warning to His sheep he warns them of those wolves that dress like sheep. Ask if you are right and the people who made this movie made it to share Jesus with everyone why are they learning other faiths (idols) When you serve God there is a fear of being deceived. This is where my faith comes in I pray and not follow someone else’s version (idea) of Christ I let the Holy Spirit lead me through the Holy Scripture to verify who Jesus Is, Was, Will always be. ‘Said with love’

JUST STOP JUDGING AND AS THE BIBLE SAYS, GET OUT THERE AND WITNESS AND WIN SOULS TO CHRIST. SEEMS YOU ARE TO BUSY POINTING THE FINGERS HERE. LET CHRIST JUDGE AND HE WILL. YE WHO CAST THE FIRST STONE.