A PROPHECY WARNING FOR THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA

Posted: February 22, 2014 in Uncategorized
Tags: , , , , , ,

Image

I was given a dream, a night vision, where I found myself on the interstate in California, when suddenly I saw a wall of water violently come across the southern portion of California. The wall of water resembled a snake, as it literally was awakened by some sort of event, the path to the southern region of California was impassible as roads,interstates, entire highways were completely cut off by the impact of this event. It was catastrophic. Within the night vision, an image appeared before me, it was a paystub, but there was no check attached. I did not know why the paycheck was not attached, when the Lord spoke to me and gave me the meaning of what I was seeing within this vision.

A sudden and powerful event will cause the ocean to sweep into the southern California State. My spirit says it will be a powerful earthquake, possibly offshore which will cause a tsunami much like in Japan. This event will be very devastating to the people of California where it will affect the economy where many will not be able to work, for the ability to reach the southern section of California from northern California will be impossible. I do NOT believe nor am applying California will fall into the ocean, I am simply saying that a great and devastating event will trigger a wall of water which will sweep into southern California leaving much devastation behind its wake.

This is the second time I have had such a vision of such magnitude of such an event, the first being in April of 2010 and the earthquake in Japan followed by the tsunami which followed after. (read here)

The Lord has said in my spirit, “Judgment is coming.”

That is the night vision I received last night, Friday, February 22, 2014.

Comments
  1. Jane James says:

Thank you Brother Christopher. The Lord bless you😊

Sent from my iPad

2. seeker1234 says:

In the dream I had, 13 million lives were lost according to media reports in California after a major earthquake. Buildings just sunk in the ground with no warning. This dream was approximately 1 year ago.

3. veerasingam chellayah says:

All prophesies are being fulfilled and the 2nd coming of Christ is at hand “time will delay no longer “

4. Michael says:

“When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.” Deut 18:22

Be mindful brother, that you’re not presuming to speak for the Almighty.

• We do not speak AS God, but we do speak FOR God as it pertains to the gift of prophecy. Prophecy serves as a warning or edification, or even instruction – Agabus was a New Testament prophet who prophesied a coming drought and the church was edified by the warning and gathered in much planning. Keep in mind that on April 2, 2010, I gave a prophetic word of a massive earthquake and tsunami for Japan, the following year (2011) the massive quake hit. So some of us do operate in the gift of prophecy, not to speak presumptuously, but speak only that which God gave. That is the true purpose of prophecy in this new dispensation of grace, miracles and gifts.

5. rita says:

May I inquire as to what denomination you represent?

6. slp says:

hi,

im a little concerned about this myself. there was another website where three different people said God told them october of 2013 for this event. I believe in the prophetic but am trying to discern when this date will happen as i am curious as to why the event passed. perhaps God’s hand of mercy?

7. […] A testimonial by Christopher Gregory, Author of The Prophetic News Blog […]

8. Micah says:

To further establish that these events are drawing neigh please look into these following sites.
    1.qwakup.org
    2.youtube $100 $50 flood hoover dam nuke
    3.schmitah and tetrad blood moons
    4. Youtube hoover dam next 9/11 false flag
    5.google/youtube:dreams visions of; mega quake, on tsunami, etc
    6. Google lindsey williams “elite expect catastrophic changes in the monetary world, nature and divine repercussion
    7.youtube: san andreas movie trailer
    8.google joe brandt earthquak3 dream

9. P says:

I’ve had reoccurring dreams of strong earthquakes & seen aftermath devastation. This includes buildings torn down, fires & people running in fear, chaos. My dreams were about 4 years ago.

10. margie Lee says:

I have been receiving visions about soon coming earthquake/tsunami to the West Coast. I saw number 10, most likely it will happen in October, 2016. I have been receiving such visions repeatedly .Please stay alert and ask God for mercy and grace for the Pacific Northwest region and the West Coast.