THE GAY AGENDA AND COMPROMISING CHRISTIANS

Posted: April 17, 2014 in Uncategorized
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Image

“Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons.” 1 Timothy 4:1

Utterly disgusted with Convergent Books and Waterbrook Publishing House, two of the most recognized Christian publishing companies and a divisional arm of Random House. Convergent as well as Waterbrook, are the first mainline Christian publishers who have sadly compromised and embraced the homosexual lie, that someone can be a Christian AND be a practicing homosexual.

So not only did Waterbrook cave to the social issue of the day, they have published and released the book “God and the Gay Christian: The Biblical Case in Support of Same-Sex Relationships” by Matthew Vine, a homosexual “Christian” who has come out to say one can be perverted and still be righteous in Christ. He’s a liar and a promoter of a demonic lie.

I stated nearly 6 years ago, and continue to state that the day was coming (and is now upon us) that MANY within the Christian community, be it pastors, Denominations, popular speakers and even Christian publishers would soon begin to change their feelings about same sex marriage and this “alternative” lifestyle. This is the result of the deception of the hour in which we live, and one which needs to be exposed. 1 Corinthians 6:9 has not changed, “Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality..”

I pray the following Christian leaders reach out to Convergent and Waterbrook and voice their concern about this sudden change in direction for these two publishing houses. If not, then it tells me these men, (John Piper, Chuck Swindoll, Ravi Zacharias, David Jeremiah, Randy Alcorn, David Platt) are more interested in sales than integrity, the bottomline than God’s line and audience growth than truth. I pray this is not the case or won’t be the case, but if I see no comment by these men to take a stand, it will only confirm what I have been saying since 2008, compromise, financial gain and fear of being called intolerant, is more important than “Thus saith the Lord.” In my book, they are COWARDS.

Comments
  1. Some education for you.

1 Corinthians 6:9 King James Version
    Know ye not that the unrighteous kshall not inherit the kingdom of God? lBe not deceived: kneither mnofornicators, nor oidolaters, nor nadulterers, nor effeminate, nor mpabusers of themselves with mankind,

———-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SodomySodomy (/ˈsɒdəmi/) is generally anal or oral sexual activity between people or sexual activity between a person and a non-human animal (bestiality), but may also include any non-procreative sexual activity.[1][2][3] Originally, the term sodomy was commonly restricted to anal sex,[4][5] and is derived from the story of Sodom and Gomorrah in chapters 18 and 19 of the Book of Genesis in the Bible.[6]

• Homosexuality is wrong, it’s immoral, it’s sin, it will damn one to eternal hell. Your argument is with God and his word, not me. Homosexuality is perversion, it’s an abomination and its disgusting.

• I am not arguing with anyone, I shared knowledge. You are quite defense and you are very unwilling to seek knowledge. ‘Seek and ye shall find’. I made no mention of my personal stance or my beliefs. I gave knowledge for the sharing knowledge sake. Please do enjoy it, if you choose to not then who is truly doing what? It is biblical truth to say – the God declared that all humans should seek knowledge and those who don’t are sinner as well. So yes, your advice is good – but your quarrel is with your beliefs. I have no quarrel nor am I not defensive, I was generous in kindness and in true Christian love. Another biblical truth – ‘Judge not and be ye not judged. ‘
        A Christian truly armed with truth and knowledge is better than partial truths.

Do not reply to me, no statement needs – you no longer have knowledge for me. You gave it up when you became defensive and judged me without any knowledge of my truths, my spirituality and my anything.

Good day.
        Wishing you, love, light and the blessing the universe’s creator.

• 1. The word still stands, homosexuality is wrong, it’s immoral and it’s perverted and those who remain bound in this lifestyle are not only destroying themselves, but society as a whole. 2. I judged your words very carefully because I know exactly what you were attempting to do, and seeing how you promote a site which contains explicit content, fantasy erotica as well as nudity, it also tells me what spirit you are of. Now, either repent or face the judgment.

• Josh Dear says:

And, in return, some “education” for you….

“Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, NOR MEN WHO PRACTICE HOMOSEXUALITY, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.” (1 Corinthians 6:9-10, ESV)

Also, never forget that, “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge….” (Proverbs 1:7).

May the Lord grant you wisdom, discernment, and humility as your own education continues.

• Josh Dear says:

By the way, there’s no reason for you to reply to me any further, windwhisperer, since – like you – I’m not arguing, only “educating”. I shared knowledge with you from God’s Word, so any disagreement that you might have with what I shared would simply be a discrepancy that you have in your own heart or mind, as a result of your own confusions regarding what Scripture (properly translated) actually teaches. May the Spirit of God draw you ever-nearer to Christ, and toward a more complete understanding of basic biblical theology, without which true salvation is impossible.

• I want to remind you of one thing, while adultery, fornication, lying and other forms of sin are an affront to God, it was homosexuality which destroyed an entire City.

King James Bible – Leviticus 19:27
        Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.

guess you didn’t read that part.

• Obviously you are stuck in the old testament. When Christ came and went to the cross, the law, as it is, was fulfilled, the ceremonial aspects of the law ended – at the cross. This means that the rigid aspects of the law was done away with, it means we can eat pork, we do not observe the sabbath, nor do we observe anything which applied to Israel, because there is a NEW covenant and that covenant is through the cross.

KJV – Numbers 15:32-36
        32And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day.
        33And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.
        34And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him.
        35And the Lord said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.
        36And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the Lord commanded Moses.

killed anyone for working on Sunday yet?

KJV- Mathew 5:17-19
        17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
        18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
        19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven

Old Testament still applies.

KJV Mathew 5 -17-19

still applies.

• What did the apostle Paul say in this matter? Here is Paul’s words “understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers,” 1 Timothy 1:9

“But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.” Galatians 5:18

“For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.” Romans 6:14

“So, my brothers and sisters, you also died to the law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit for God.” Romans 7:4

“But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.” Galatians 3:25

The law was about DOING, the cross is about BELIEVING. The law could not save, nor could it justify anyone, because no one could be justified by the law, but we are justified by our FAITH. That is the message of the cross and where YOU miss it completely. Don’t argue with someone who knows the word.

3. Josh Dear says:

Good post, Christopher! Very true, I’m afraid. I’m sorry that there’s already some folks posting comments here who are trying to misrepresent what the Bible teaches about the sin of homosexuality, or who believe that such sins aren’t deeply offensive to the God of the universe, but we know better, don’t we?

Let’s just pray that all of the respected evangelical leaders that you named will have the courage (as I anticipate they will) to pull away from any publishing contracts that they may have with this publisher and take the necessary stand against this awful decision of Waterbrook to publish anti-biblical works.

Thanks again for your boldness in promoting what’s actually true – even though pagans are sure to protest you for doing so (though perhaps it’s best just to delete / block such misguided criticism?). The Lord is always honored by the truth, even when the masses rebel against it. Blessings to you as you keep striving to share the truth with others!

– Rev. Josh Dear
    Muskegon, MI

4. Jef says:

And how are those who haven’t heard the true good news, that they can be forgiven, hear the truth of the good news, if the only news you are spreading is that God hates Fags. You people disgust me. (Sodom and Gommorrah is not all about homosexuality.) These people accept it, because what better way to bring forth people who truly do want a relationship with God, but feel they don’t have that right. The God of love, forgiveness and mercy is for ALL.. and for those who don’t think they have that right, they will not search to find or be found. You do not have the right to get in the way of anyone’s salvation because you have a homophobic problem. I thought I was destined to hell for 35 years and suffered deep depression thinking that God didn’t love me as a gay man… I have found that to be untrue. God does love me and is changing me. Will I be made straight? No.. Am I becoming more like Christ? Yes… And how did that happen? Because my church accepted me just as I was/am… In all my brokenness.. And until you people start stepping out in full love for all people, this will not happen for so many. And I would hate to stand next to Jesus when you have to answer to him for all that were lost, because you didn’t listen to him when he said, to love your neighbor. That you stepped in the way of that person’s salvation and you sent them to hell…

• Jeff, if you remain a homosexual man, you have not only been deceived, you will not inherit the kingdom of God. 2 Corinthians 5:17 makes it clear, we are NEW in Christ when we believe, the OLD ways (sinful lifestyle) is passed. For you to state to me that you will not ever become “straight” but remain a homosexual man tells me that not only have you bought into the lie Satan is deceiving millions with, but the church you are attending has miserably failed you to bring you back to the cross. God does not save us IN sin, he saves us OUT of sin.

• Jef says:

So you assume that all homosexuals are having sex. That’s the problem with you and everyone that thinks like you. You don’t know me. For all I know your having sex with many woman and because your hetero, god forgives that. All I have to say, is you need to educate yourself. Being gay does not imply that I someone is sexually active. You have been deceived in believing that all gay men are evil. Thank God that he is the solution , because people like you are diluting it. It is sad that people forget about all the sin they are committing because all they can focus on is the gay community. Good luck with your slander of others whom you know nothing about

• 2 Corinthians 5:17 applies to you and I, you CANNOT be a homosexual male AND claim Christ, it’s impossible. Friend, you’ve been duped.

• Jef says:

Your not worth my time. You are the exact reason so many people leave the church. Enjoy your life of acting as if you are god and have the right to judge others walk with god and crucify them. You think your doing the work of god. Jesus would not be happy with your hatred of those that don’t fit inside your neat little box. Don’t contact me again. Go on being happy that you sent me and countless thousands to hell. I am sure that lets you sleep well.

• You posted on MY blog, so expect me to challenge your foolishness. It’s MY blog.

• Ricky says:

@christopher152 I have to agree with Jef – what turns off a lot of homosexuals about Christianity is the prejudice from the members. If Jesus of Nazareth were still alive today, the gay community would likely be one he would preach to, not tell them they’re disgusting and unworthy.

You’re also under the impression that simply because you are saved in Jesus’ name you suddenly are no longer sinner – false. EVERYONE falls short of God’s undeserving mercy every day, otherwise you would be in perfection (which you are not). Understanding the nature of sin (which is inherent to all humans) tells you that you ‘can’ be a celibate homosexual Christian very much like someone who has become an addict to narcotics but makes an effort every day to avoid them in order to obey the word of God; in fact, the very meaning of the verse you shared (2 Corinthians 5:17) is what I just described – you have become anew in the sense of having Christ-like ideals and acting on them, loving and serving God, and accepting Jesus as the ransom paid to save humanity so we may seek forgiveness from God, but it doesn’t change that sin is in your nature, in the example of a homosexual s/he will have the temptation to act on his/her attraction but that person should not since that is to taint the relationship with God.

Please show impartial kindness if you want to call yourself a follower of Jesus, I don’t like Christianity to be thought of as hypocritical because it preaches love while many of its followers spew hateful words. Remember, in one way or another, you, too, are a sinner – to deny this is to call yourself perfect.