DISNEY’S FROZEN: HOMOSEXUAL PROPAGANDA FOR KIDS

Posted: April 18, 2014 in Uncategorized
Tags: , , , ,

Image

“And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.” 2 Corinthians 11:14

We are living in a time where our very culture is being shaped and formed to accept and embrace ideas, namely homosexuality, as a reasonable concept or lifestyle though it goes against traditional Christian values or principles. In almost every part of our society, men and women whose lives are being conditioned, are being conditioned to accept something which is not only amoral, but immoral, and not only are they not content with changing the beliefs of adults and young people in our nation (much less the world), they also intend to indoctrinate children in the process. And the best means to indoctrinate children is to use that which children can best rely on – fantasy thru the means of animation.

It is no secret that the #1 advocate of homosexual beliefs is Disney. It was Disney which presented the first openly lesbian couple in Disney’s “Good Luck Charlie“. Long past are the days of Davey Crockett, Daniel Boone or Mickey Mouse, today there is a more sinister spirit taking hold of the content which is coming out from the land of Walt’s imagination. That spirit is the spirit of antichrist and not only antichrist, but the spirit of perversion in the name of homosexuality.

Never have I seen a more subtle display of homosexual propaganda as I have seen in Disney’s Frozen. For those who may not know what I’m referring to, the movie tells the story of Elsa, princess of Arendelle, who possesses the magical ability to create ice and snow. The king and queen seek help from trolls, who heal Anna (who was hurt by her older sister) and thus remove her memories of Elsa’s magic. The royal couple isolates the children in their castle until Elsa learns to control her powers. Afraid of hurting Anna again, Elsa spends most of her time alone in her room, causing a rift between the girls as they grow up.

Another example is Oaken, the burly purveyor of a trading post who Anna encounters on her adventure, equally acclaimed and shamed for (possibly) being the first homosexual character in a Disney animation. He introduces Anna to his ‘family’ and the scene cuts to another strapping chap enjoying a sauna with four kids. Oaken would not only be Disney’s first gay man but its first gay parent.

Jennifer Lee, the films director as well as its writer stated the following concerning the homosexual agenda in Disney’s Frozen, “We know what we made,” Lee stated. “But at the same time I feel like once we hand the film over, it belongs to the world. So I don’t like to say anything, and just let the fans talk. I think it’s up to them.” She added: “Disney films were made in different eras, different times, and we celebrate them all for different reasons, but this one was made in 2013 and it’s going to have a 2013 point of view.” What’s the point of view which was the #1 social issue of our society in America as well as in 2014? Gay rights.

If the film had no specific agenda, if the creators of the film had no secret underlying message within the content of the movie, then why not simply say it and avoid the needless hassle to defending the film? The answer is simple, they know what they made and they are willing to stick with it. The fact that Lee would not even denounce the rumors prove itself that their entire message was to softly approach the topic of homosexuality as an alternative lifestyle.

One of the most common ability of those who craft and create certain storylines within entertainment, is the ability to often times tell a story and yet tell another story at the same time within the same story. Thus where we get the hidden messaging in Disney’s Frozen. The context is very clear if one truly reads between the lines. Such as Elsa’s is not publicly accepted due to her expressions and inner desire to be accepted. Elsa is lonely, forced to live a life of isolation from others who are not like her (diversity). The town resident’s fear Elsa’s abilities and suggest she is dangerous.

The conclusion is love becomes the healing virtue, without judgment, ignorance or fear, by the town people. The people were eventually made to see that Elsa’s differences was not about Elsa, but they themselves for not accepting her for who or what she was/ Elsa is now able to benefit society thru unconditional love. By that very nature of the film, we see that Frozen has more to suggest to children about diversity and accepting everyone regardless of their life choice – being gay.

With Disney films comes another trait – music. One of the more branded songs from Frozen is LET IT GO, written by Robert Lopez. Now, it’s interesting to note exactly who is Robert Lopez and why would Disney bring on board Lopez to score their signature song? The answer is consistent with Lopez’ views when it comes to homosexuality. Robert Lopez is pro-gay rights.

When we read the lyrics to LET IT GO, we see Lopez’s views very clearly and why every Christian parent should think twice before the allow their children to view this movie:

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation
And it looks like I’m the queen

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn’t keep it in, Heaven knows I tried

Don’t let them in, don’t let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know
Well, now they know

Let it go, let it go
Can’t hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don’t care what they’re going to say
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway

It’s funny how some distance makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me can’t get to me at all
It’s time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me
I’m free

Let it go, let it go
I’m one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You’ll never see me cry
Here I stand and here I’ll stay
Let the storm rage on

My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I’m never going back, the past is in the past

Let it go, let it go
And I’ll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone
Here I stand in the light of day
Let the storm rage on

The cold never bothered me anyway

Disney’s Frozen is nothing more than an indoctrination into the homosexual movement and its lifestyle. It needs to be rejected and put away from the believer, for if we do not resist the enemy on his own grounds, the result will be disastrous. Our children – your children, are being attacked in this generation like never before, and the only solution is the message of the gospel and a complete rejection to the seduction of the enemy.

Comments
  1. a reasonable person says:

You’re retarded.

2. Maria Elena Hernandez says:

I saw the movie and I completely disagree with these statements. The movie doesn’t endorse homosexual behaviors at all and it is a great example to promote love between sisters. Some times… a movie is just a movie.

I saw the movie twice with my grandson. He loved it. Never once did I pick up on a home theme. I don’t care if the song writer is pro lesgay. God used king of Babylon, who was a very evil man to bring positive results to the nation of Israel. I took from the movie that
      ” true love never fails”.

3. Christian says:

I feel sorry for your children, as they will grow up in a hate-filled home.
    Signed,
    a straight mother who thinks you’re grasping at straws….

4. Fabricia says:

I completely disagree from your views, since I was isolated from many of my family and friends for being Christian, so I understand Elsa. The world has an agenda that is obsviously not christian. But try, just try to have good eyes and see the good in things. If you saw a bad message behing the movie, sorry, I found a good one.

Holly Osbon Ricketson
    Today at 1:58am
    Religion makes me sick….. Stupidity is what my thought on this is. Stop being so bound up by what is right and wrong with others and teach YOUR children to love THE WORLD as Christ loved you. Instead of wasting your time trying to poke and find something wrong with” Frozen” go win others to Christ. You are doing nothing for the kingdom this way. By the way I’m talking about the person that wrote this really ignorant crap! Ok. I’ll stop… I’m tiered!!!

6. Beth says:

I have nothing against religion, I do however HATE homophobic people. People like you are just using your religion to spread hatred because you have nothing better to do – it’s disgusting! Why you think that people who – by no choice of their own -happen to fall in love with their own sex rather than the opposite, don’t deserve to live without judgement, happiness and love is beyond me! Everyone is EQUAL and it’s absurd that we are still fighting this battle in 2014. I have no respect for you.

You really have no idea what you’re talking about. This is coming from a Christian who does not agree with the homosexual lifestyle. I have seen frozen twice and thoroughly enjoyed it both times. As far as you’re “Let It Go” argument goes, I have two points. First of all, you say the song was written by someone who is pro-gay rights. Well, I hate it to break it to you, but these days, a majority of the world is pro-gay rights, unfortunately, so you probably shouldn’t be seeing any movies that have music in them at all, according to your views. Secondly, there are so many things that people are not accepted for besides being homosexual, and one of the biggest ones is being a Christian, so you’re argument could be turned right back around on you. The song is talking about ice power, not homosexuals. Get a life and stop over analyzing innocent children’s movies.

8. dan says:

ive not seen the movie -how ever a few years ago i had the displeasure of defending a fellow christian online against a concerted atack against there character -by first a gay male – then a group of gay males who then called on there oganisation wich in turn got a representative /lawyer type then they got a suposedly christian pastor well this was an ongoing war of wordss for about a week . and when ever i would assume somethig by all the streo typing ive had about gays every time i mentioned something they would in a chorus say i didnt know what i was talking about so i got upset and began reseraching everything i could about gays online between arguements – what i discovered shocked me – there has been a slient war goig on between gay organisations and the churches for over 30 years – and by silent meaningyou never seen or herd of the things they fought over like a news black out almost and every year the gays have been gainig ground -and i sen many of the tactics they use and am now familiar with them -this is what i can say i have found out – 1.gay men will die early – not due to aids speciffically but the 40 other some odd diseases conditions and cancers associated with anal sex -this study comes from a poineering hiv researcher that was gay also -funny how despite state votes judges had to force gay marrigethrough -and stranger yet the felony laws against sodomy in the past all disapeared overnight with gay marrige acceptance .
    2. its a scientiffic ad medical provenfact that the semen propertys and protiens in sperm and semen when injected into the anus rectum of another man the protiens countrer react in the injected mans imune system – retarding its efectiveness to fight off illness for 5 to 7 years after one nights intercoarse .
    3, the land mark case desiusson thatcaused the head of the apa .apa – americans psychologists and psychiatrists association thatoriginally ruled in favor of no longer calling gays abnormal mentally nd homosexuality a mental disorder — later revoked his desission but it was toollate the dsm manual had allready changed the dsm manual is the states county social workers guide on diagnosing mental conditions and treatments its funny they say homosexuallity is normal but then break down its related issues into 40 other sub diagnoses groups to include transvestites “cross dressers “-androphiles – lovers of men /parraphiles deviants /pedophiles – people with unuseual attentions and affections towards children -pederasts /people with unusual attractions to tweens and teens of the same sex /beatiophiles people who desire sex with animals andthe list goes on – even bordering sexual sadistics and necrophilics ad necro mancers lovers of the dead – so homosexuals are normal but none of there non hetreopsexual deviations are normal gofigure
    4. what the gay agenda pushing comunity will never tell america in truth is that ten percent of there gay male population is pederast or pedophile meaning into tweens teens and small children having unatural attractions for .

5. and to this day the gays play the victim cards all day long like a violin yet there same sex couples reputedly every year have the highest violence rates between couples s there prioritys are off and they have isues with who dominates or controlds the other plus they self medicate for emotional instability with drugs or alcohol thus get verry violent .
    6. has anyone figured out there historcal problem of acceptance yet – seems they have had may many chances throughout history – there own history -history of homosexuals to become accepted in times past in rome and in greece and other nations in time at first they are accepted then in time the state or country makes it illegal and bans it with penaltys then after they enforce the ban with capitol punishment AND THIS HAS HAPPENED IN THERE HISTORY MORE THAN ONCE – AND ITS BANNED IN ALL JUDEO CHRISTIAN CATHOLIC AND ISLAMIC RELIGIONS AND RELIGIONS HVE BEEN ARROUND ALOT LONGER THAN NATIONAL GOVTS so what are they doing soi wrong ?????????i dontknow but tis nuch i do know they will never give you an honnest answer when the speack of it . i think it was barred as it corrupts society in moral decay destroys orderin familys spreds disease and abuses children .

7. whydoes god not aprove ofthis ??????????why doesnt darwin supportthis ??- god only knows and i trust in god .

8. ifeel eventuially aids will destroy the population just like its decimated africa – mark my words – super bugs are coming . god aint happy and last i checked he doesnt allow any sexual
    imorality in heaven – even for hertosexuals :{…

• Justin says:

How very Christian of you, so we are ignoring the commands of Jesus to love each other? We are ignoring the turn the other cheek parable? We are ignoring all the parts that are inconvenient to our “delicate” sensibilities and focusing on just the parts that tell us that homosexuality and cross dressing are evil.

Interesting, it’s no wonder that people run screaming from religion with minds like yours speaking so emphatically about hate.

Every sin carries the same weight, one nail; and anyone who believes they have lead a more moral life, they have committed the sin of pride and will meet the same weight of judgement.

9. Justin says:

So what is the deal Christopher Gregory? Trying to work towards being the next Fred Phelps?

1. I am curious as to what your “qqualifications” are to consider yourself a minister?

2. Do you really believe that homosexuality is a worse sin than any other?

3. Are you truly that bored in your ministry, that you have the time to critique movies scene by scene?

4. Does someone actually pay you to write this drivel, or are you sharing your “unprofessional” and certainly “unChristian” opinion with the world for free?

10. Paige says:

There’s a lot of hate and rejection in this post. Didn’t Jesus befriend a prostitute and forgive a thief on the cross? Didn’t he accept Peter and Judah regardless of what he knew they were going to do? Seems to me he practiced and preached acceptance, love and illustrating God’s love by example.

• Bigboy82 says:

Agree or disagree – Gods kingdom is eternal and Disney is very temporary !! Judgement day will be a very bad day for those that worship Disney . And a really bad day for anyone that indoctrinates our children with any message that keeps them from Jesus Christ or promotes a lifestyle opposed to what he wants for his children !!

He who is without sin………cast the first stone . We all live In glass houses but I fine it funny how we can’t wait to throw rocks. We all need to learn to love others not based on race, religion, gay, or straight but based on GODS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. let’s remove the plank out of our own eyes before we worry about the speck in our brothers or sisters.

Signed, A concerned youth pastor.

• Keep in mind that while you might want to ignore what is happening in our world, it is illegal to preach against homosexuality in Canada as well as the UK. Not only is it illegal, those who would even dare speak against this particular lifestyle are subject to fines as well as jail time.

Here’s where you walk in ignorance. We are called to preach the gospel, part of that calling is to explain WHY they are guilty under the law, WHY their actions are both harmful to themselves as well as society itself. Lastly, why every nation in the past who has supported this particular lifestyle fell into ruin. Your agenda is very clear, you would silence me and every other Bible preacher who would dare rock the boat – because you have succumbed to the political correctness of the day – good luck explaining your compromise at the judgment. (Ephesians 5:11)

12. Elsa says:

Botbot nimo christopher! Ikaw siguroy bayot ay.

13. A says:

Thank you for writing this post, for bringing to the forefront these concerns. I was not aware of the homosexual theme running along in the sauna scene, but the situation Elsa goes through is indeed very similar to the pro-LGBT agenda that is sweeping our nation and the rest of the world. It was very apparent to me in the song, “Let It Go,” and as much as that song is catchy, there is, unfortunately, that message being pushed, of being accepted for who you are without care of change; rather, everyone else changes for you. These lines, especially, “Let it go, let it go / Can’t hold it back anymore / I don’t care what they’re going to say / No right, no wrong, no rules for me,” is so similar to that of a homosexual’s “coming out,” where they’re not holding back anymore and they declare that society must accept them and their behavior as normal. The idea of “what’s right for me is right for me and what’s right for you is right for you and they don’t have to be the same type of truth” is the concept that is presented in this movie.

For a long time, movies have always had a hidden agenda. How many adult-type jokes and innuendos are hidden in animated movies for the parents who come into the theater and watch with their kids? Most definitely the jokes will go over some of the younger ones’ heads, but the older ones are enjoying it. If we aren’t careful enough to test them against Scripture and discern with spiritual eyes, we will slowly let down our guard, and that is all the devil needs to slip in and plant doubt in our hearts. He doesn’t blatantly come out and say, “I’m here to tempt and deceive you!” Acceptance should come in tandem with Scripture, because “in them you know you have eternal life.” Choices have consequences, and while we are indeed supposed to love each other, love will not remove all the consequences. Love has two sides which make it enriching and redemptive; both mercy and justice make up God’s love.

It’s like the analogy of a loving parent: If the parent gives certain rules to keep their child safe, and the child goes against those rules, the parent must follow through with the consequences of the child’s choice, usually via a spanking or some other form of discipline. If the parent did not attach any consequences and continue to let their child do whatever they wanted, eventually the child would think that whatever they were doing was okay, and without the guidance of the parent through discipline and consequences, the child could grow up making some bad choices. We could all agree that that parent is not truly loving their child, right? In the same way, God has a perfect blueprint for our lives. Though we are living in a sinful world and are ourselves marred by sin, that doesn’t mean that there is no way of escape and we must be resigned to live the way we are. The most powerful witness of God’s love to this world is the transformation of a life with God’s incredible power. It is possible!

A lot of Disney characters try to find happiness and peace in “being themselves,” or “being true to our hearts.” But this is a lie and illusion, for both heterosexuals, homosexuals, bisexuals, asexuals, etc. True happiness only comes from God–not from ourselves–as revealed through His word and His principles in the Bible and Ten Commandments. “…Casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.” (2 Cor. 10:5) Let us continue to bring our thoughts into submission to our loving heavenly Father, and lead our children to do the same, because the results of letting down our guard could very well mean the difference between death and eternal life.

14. DMT says:

I am watching this movie right now…and looking where you say is a man with 4 kids…I see a man, a woman, and 3 kids….ever thought that the man might be Oaken’s son? Nope has to be a homosexual…and the song…seriously? Why may I ask does EVERYTHING have to have a homosexual agenda? And honestly….I think that ACTING on the homosexual impulses are the sin. IMO anywat.

15. Stephanie says:

Have you even watched this movie? One scene does not make the entire movie a hidden agenda. The overall story is rich with a moral theme of agape love. I feel like you might be grasping at straws here.

16. Nicole says:

I am a Christian. I may not choose the homosexual lifestyle for myself but I do not put down those who do. We are called to LOVE. Not to judge. You read WAY too far into this movie. I was bullied throughout middle school and I saw Elsa as stepping out of her shell and not letting them bully her anymore. As for the salesman: that “other” man could be his brother or another member of his family. You really need to step back and think about your Christian views one more time because this is not how God wants us to live. The two most important commandments, as Jesus says, are to “love God” and to “love thy neighbor as thyself.” Nowhere in the Bible does it say that you are allowed to judge those around you. Nowhere.

17. karentraa says:

This movie disturbed me more for the open display of demonic “power” from Elsa. Her power does not come from a good place. I made the mistake of taking my daughter to see it in the theatre before reading the reviews. Stupid me; I should know better. We left about halfway through. I will not buy this movie on DVD.
    The song “Let It Go” has a very catchy tune, is beautifully sung and extremely seductive in its message…….which is a message of New Age humanism: let your bad feelings go, and you and the rest of the world will be lovely and happy and the birds will sing. Blech.

• As you can tell via all the negative, critical comments defending Disney and this particular movie, the truth is, Disney has recently “outed” its character Mulan as being bi-sexual. It’s a mess for sure.

• karentraa says:

Chris, you seem to get a lot of hate mail on here. If those folks who are saying you should love more would practice what THEY preach, most of the comments here would be non-existent.

To tell the truth, I was surprised to see anyone speak anything negative about this movie. In my world, I am pretty much the ONLY person I know that doesn’t like and rave about this movie, how “feel good” it is. For me, it is not feel good at all…..the overwhelming “feeling” behind this movie is fear, which was evident from the first ice scene; a tiny little girl being harmed by her sisters uncontrollable powers. Then you have the fear from the villagers, townspeople, etc…….it goes on and on and becomes bigger and bigger. As a society, we have become so accustomed to violence portrayed as “entertainment”, that parents are no longer concerned with their young children being afraid of something they see; whether it’s reality or not. When we can’t trust our five senses to tell us when something is evil, that evil is free to step in and tell us anything and everything.

To any other parents reading this……don’t be afraid to rock the boat and say NO to what everyone else is letting their kids watch.

As for me, I may never take my daughter to the theatre again without pre-screening the movie first.

Chris, thanks for the heads-up to be more vigilant and discerning.

18. karentraa says:

Btw, I haven’t seen the movie with the character Mulan, so can’t comment in that respect. 🙂

No no guys. This man has a valid point. He makes a wonderful argument, but it’s not about her being gay. Its about the fact that she once killed a man. She’s a murderer. She just has to embrace it. The “past is in the past”, forget that and move on!

The point I am making here is that you have no proof that she is gay. I have no proof that she killed someone. The movie is sending a message. Its up to the listener to determine how to deal with this message. It really is a great message the movie is sending. As a christian, we believe in forgiveness. We ask good for forgiveness about a wrong we may have committed. A wrong that we are ashamed to have done. We feel alone in that sin. We feel isolated. We go to Him for forgiveness and admit that we did wrong. We let go of the past just as God does for us.

Now about Oaken being gay…
    He says “Yoo hoo! Hi family!” Then it pans to the family. It might just be my interpretation, but this does not mean that it’s his family. He was addressing the entire family as a whole. In addition, you can see the man with a woman beside him who looks a little older. Now it is animated, so it’s a little tough to tell what age she is. To me though, it looks like that lady is his wife.

20. gracesavdme says:

I agree completely. After watching this movie please note the theme…Love. What kind of love, all kinds…family, two men, wrong choices of heterosexuals, bestiality /remember the troll song that sings about “against nature”. This is so clear and in your face that many miss it. It was very clever to use a girl/lesbian , a boy would have been too obvious.
    Insedious…no right no wrong. The begining with her hidden in the room/closet. Most songs in the film refer to doors/closets. This is a coming out movie pure and simple.

21. EG says:

I was curious as to what the homosexuals and pro homosexual right activists were saying about Frozen. They all say that frozen is a good allegory for homosexuality and the problems they fsce in society. So if the homosexual community and their allies say the movie is about homosexuality then it is.
    I thought it was about homosexuality when I watched it.
    Why can gays and their supporters disagree and attack religious people and others who do not support homosexuality, but it is not alright
    for people to disagree with the homosexual lifestyle. Hypocrisy and a blatant double standard by the gays and their supporters at its finest.

22. EG says:

In How To Train Your Dragon II, there is an obvious homosexual character in it also.
    Excuse typos in previous post.

23. Hey dipshit Warner Brothers did Harry Potter not Disney. And Oaken isn’t gay. The female next to the guy in the sauna is Oaken’s wife. And no one cares what plagerized religion has to say

I was sitting with my family, eating breakfast. Me and my sister were arguing about whether the shopkeeper was gay. I told her he was gay and she thought he was straight. We both stopped the conversation because we both accepted each others opinions. I used this article to prove how I was right. Then I continued reading further into it.

I am 15 years old and live in New York. I am Christian but I disagree with you. I disagree wholeheartedly. I don’t know how you were raised. I don’t know your parents ideals or values, but if your parents instilled this belief into you, then I am saddened. People should be able to love who they want.

I am sorry, sir, but in your case, this is the unpopular opinion. People have opened their minds to change. People in my generation are tarnished for our disrespectfulness, idiocy, and terrible taste in music. But I believe that we have one thing going for us…Our open mindedness. We don’t care about color, religion, age, sexual orientation, political view, or other factors. We accept anyone. People like you are what’s wrong with this world. You refuse to accept change and open mindedness. You boast that it doesn’t have to do with you, but your religion. It’s what Jesus says, so its what we must do. That is not right. Love is defined as “accepting a person for themselves” If religion preaches us accepting people, what makes you an exception?
    Me and my friends are Pro-Free love, even though we aren’t homosexual are selves. We despise your opinion and you. If this is a part of believing in god, then I kind of don’t want to be Christian if this is what it entails.
    Don’t attack people that haven’t done a thing to you. People shouldn’t have to wake up and face your fascist opinion, that if they are gay, they are wrong. I have gay friends and family members who are some of the kindest people you would ever meet. So, please, if you believe in god, don’t post this slander and write it off as the “True way” When I have kids of my own, I want them to read this article and realize that an older generation isn’t a better generation. I hope you feel ashamed.

25. Westie says:

Disney is now run by Jews, not Gentiles or Christians. Herein is your problem, they are playing out their Talmudic design.

26. Daniel says: