brian_welch

““Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.” (Matthew 7:15)

I was contacted recently about an upcoming film entitled “Holy Ghost” whose director is Darren Wilson of Wanderlust Productions. The movie takes into account of the Holy Spirit and thereby uses clips of pastors as well as Christian entertainers such as frontman Brian Welch of the rock group Korn. The problem? It’s portraying another gospel and worse, it is setting the stage for the emerging period of time where all religions will begin to finally come together.

We’ve seen this attempt throughout the past, but lately it appears that the spirit behind this movement (antichrist) is moving even quicker in these last days. From the church of Mormon meeting with Pope Francis, to evangelical leaders such as Joel Osteen, Kenneth Copeland and James Robison meeting with the current Pope. (source)

But now we have another wolf slipping into the shadows of Christian churches and working his way into the hearts and lives of many a youth Pastor and their young people – Brian Welch. Welch claimed of his “deliverance” from a life full of sin in many Christian interviews and public appearances, and the church ate it up. However, while not quickly judging someone, many (including myself) stood back, hoping that the news of someone so deep into the trenches of sin and darkness did indeed have a change of life due to the cross. Yet ever mindful of the words of Jesus that we should, “You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? (Matthew 7:16) I began to wait and decide what was going to occur.

No one, not myself or anyone else should desire anyone to fail in their walk. We’re not vultures, circling above those struggling to walk this journey of life, however, at the same time, we also must be mindful that Satan also has certain people who walk in the darkness, but yet are masked in the light of truth. Even Paul stated that Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light, as well as his ministers. (2 Corinthians 11:14)

Then it occurred, Welch shockingly announced he was returning back to Korn, the very same darkness he was supposedly set free from, and now is rocking satanic lyrics across the nation, bringing with him the hearts of thousands of gullible Christian young people who have been lured by this man. The word speaks that like a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his folly. (Proverbs 26:11)

Welch is the emergent churches pied piper, and many are following his tune straight into hell.

Yet, here we are, many in the church being seduced under the guidance that everyone is saved, everyone can prophesy, everyone can have the Holy Spirit without being born again. Who would make such a statement? None other than Brian Welch. (source) How is it that someone who claims to be born again can yet state something as unscriptural as this? Because I believe Brian Welch quite possibly never knew the truth to begin with and was sent into our midst to steal the hearts and minds of young people in an attempt to promote another gospel.

Here is what John said concerning such a deception, “They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us. But they went out, that it might become plain that they all are not of us.” (1 John 2:19)   The facts seem to suggest Welch is promoting another gospel entirely, and multitudes are about to swallow it hook, line and sinker. In the video link which can be found (here), we can hear Welch proclaiming that a “great awakening” ‘is coming, and it is coming’ he repeats with such decisive accuracy that it’s almost haunting.

Yet Welch is correct about something coming which will unite the world, including the world’s religions – a grand deception. That is in fact what is truly coming, not a great awakening of God’s spirit. The truth is, God’s spirit is already being poured out among the land, the problem is not his spirit, but the spirit of man, he wishes not to know that spirit of truth and instead, he desires anything but the spirit of God. That is why Satan will bring such a great deception, because men reject truth to embrace a lie.

I contend what Welch is promoting, the lies which says all people, including sinners, can prophesy, can hear from God, can find all of the truth from the Holy Spirit very deceiving. One must be born again first before they can do anything for God. Ecumenism supports such views, but not the word. Yet what I tell the reader is this, what Welch and others are promoting is in fact another gospel, another Jesus, another way. They are not of us, though they went out from us, they were not apart of us. Christian, beware of what you accept and who you listen to, for in this final hour of time, your soul is at stake. DO NOT BE DECEIVED.

Comments
  1. Jane James says:

Thank you Christopher for this AWESOME post. Indeed, indeed, we ARE truly living in the last days. The Lord Bless you dear brother.☺️

Maranatha Jane James

Sent from my iPad

2. jeffrandle says:

We need to intercede for Bryan. Satan would have us condemn him but Christ would have us lift him up and intercede for him. That’s what we’d all want, right? :>) I think he had an experience with God… possibly even a true born again experience. BUT… because of his notoriety and position of influence over youth, there is little doubt the Enemy wants to subvert and deceive him. We should fight for this young man. Love him. And, pray earnestly that workers would come into his life to help bring correction and solid edification to him. amen? amen! :>) Let’s remember 2 things here: 1) that Jesus taught about going after the one sheep who strayed instead of forsaking it — and, 2) that the fervent prayer of the righteous avails much. Let’s fight for this young man!

• You’re making the assumption he was born again to begin with. Satan equally has wolves sneaking into the flock, pretending to be something they are not.

• jeffrandle says:

Christopher, very respectfully, 4 quick little things here:

1) I did not “assume” anything my friend. I never said that. What I said was “possibly” a born again experience. I don’t know where he is internally.

2) As far as fruit is concerned. Neither you, nor I know how he lives his life. He could very well be growing fruit. Fruit is not “teachings” it is behavior that is coming from the Christ within us(if Christ IS in fact within us, that is).

3) Concerning that wrong doctrine of his… have you ever been wrong in your life even once… and later a brother, in love, brought correction to you? I know I sure have. This could very well be where he is right now. Neither you, nor I, have been in the spotlight in such a way and thus cannot imagine the spiritual warfare that is likely going on over his head because of the influence he has. He needs correction, not forsaking.

3) I was not attacking your article. I really enjoyed it. I thought it was well aimed. I was simply reminding all who would read this that we should fight for this man in case he is a young brother in need of correction.

4) We should not forget the power we have in Christ. Our words and prayers have the potential for mind-blowing power. We should fight for him.

Blessings to you, Christopher. :>)

Amen my brother, I’m with you on this one.

and you’re making an assumption he was not……..shame on you Christian?

I’m with you Jeffrandle you know all hell was breaking loose when he came to God and he definitely needs our prayers

5. noel says:

I agree with the commentor. Honestly I felt a spirit of accusation and judgement in this. Have u researched brians fruit? I don’t see much love in this…..its sad. As the commentor mentioned if a brother does have some error correct him in love. And people are getting saved through brians testimony. I dont feel satan would orchestrate that.

• pwoeckener says:

Christopher is spot on in his blog post. There are so many people in the world that claim to be Christians, but can never escape the sins of the flesh. Speaking the truth in love is always difficult, but we also must remember that we must call out false prophets and preachers of the Word, which is what Christopher is doing here. I see nothing in his post that is unscriptural, other then the fact that it obviously has offended a few who would prefer that we love our neighbors, while they are in sin. It’s not a sin to call out obvious sin, or false teaching. If anything else, iron sharpens iron, and so I stand with my brother, Christopher in his blog post. We’re in a 2 Timothy 3 world, where truth doesn’t want to be accepted or heard, but only that we prop up man, and the sins of the flesh. Keep on calling out sin and false teaching, Christopher. Not that you need me to defend you, as scripture does that, but I’ve got your back.

• jeffrandle says:

pwoeckener: I cannot speak for anyone else on here – and maybe you were not referring to my response at all. But, for those who may see this, I want this stance here to be clear for the record:
        I personally was not offended because someone called out Brian. Neither was I defending anything he may have done.

What I was doing was saying that IF we say we believe the Lord actually hears prayers like He said He does then we should lift this man up and, if there be fault in him, that workers would be sent into his path to correct him…. so all the youth out there that are influenced by him would have a positive, godly role model.

There’s zero wrong with this stance.
        This is the stance of Jesus (the woman caught in adultery for example). Sin is not to be taken lightly, I get that very, very, very well. So, if we have the option of aiding in restoring someone and we crucify them instead then GOD HELP US AT JUDGMENT. For, we’ll be condemned as mercilessly as we’ve condemned the ones we could have instead helped to restore.

I, as a Believer, actually and literally believe prayer through Christ has real, tangible supernatural power because I’ve seen it thousands of times. And, because of this I say we should intercede for Brian to help bring any possibly needed correction.

But of course, if one is a ‘practical unbeliever’ even if a “professing” Christian (meaning: they do not believe prayer, through Christ, has earth-shaking power), then of course my words would sound as ridiculous to them as they would have to the Pharisees who knew only scripture and not God.

Anyone at all who finds fault with anything I’ve stated here, just simply exposes themselves.
        Not that you find fault with this – because I am sure as a Christian you agree with this. But, for any young ones out there who may see this article and exchange of comments I write this for clarity sake.

Blessings to you all. ;>)