GTY 158441009 A CLJ POL USA CT

In a joint statement yesterday with British PM David Cameron, President Obama stated the following, “There are parts of Europe in which that’s not the case… it’s important for Europe not to simply respond with a hammer and law enforcement and military approaches to these problems.”

This is not new with President Obama and defending Islam. This man has done less to tackle radical Islam while at the same time has done more to defend Islam in all her notorious acts as nothing more than a peaceful, loving religion. This is the same President who stated just last year in a speech at the United Nations, “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.” (source)

To be clear, President Obama was raised (and quite possibly born) outside the continental United States. It is quite known by Barack Obama’s own accounts in past reflections on his early life, of living Kenya, going to school in Indonesia, as well as participating in a Muslim Mosque. The truth is, Barack is a divided man, on one side he is attempting to navigate his upbringing of earlier Islamic teachings and training, while the other side, his political side, he is doing his best to present what Christian American society wants. But it’s causing him to react in ways which is clearly revealing his truest heart and desire.

The Bible speaks that what a man’s heart many times, yet it also indicates what’s in a person’s heart by what comes out of his mouth (it’s really basic spiritual truth if you want to know what’s really going on) as found in Luke 6:45 “The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.”

So with that said, I want to share with you (the reader) of a dream that I had recently which I believe was God revealing to my spirit to what is happening with this President and his continual defending of the Islamic religion.

In the night vision, I stood inside a large room, it was decorated in such a way that it resembled a mosque, there was no question in what I saw that where I was standing in was a Islamic Mosque. I saw men, both young and old kneeling down facing one direction, they were chanting in one accord. I noticed the men all were wearing a single black glove on their right hand as they all each made a fist, forcefully motioning into the direction in which they were praying.

Above, in what was an overlooking area where one would stand to view down upon the main floor of the Mosque stood President Obama. As the men were chanting and praying, he watched as if approving. I did not fully understand the meaning of what I saw, until I dwelt on the matter the following day. What I believe the Lord was showing me is that President Barack Obama is indeed a Muslim, not only that, but my spirit tells me that privately (and we will never know until years after his departure) this man has a place within the White House where he prays towards Mecca. Yet I believe he is being revealed for who and what he is for all the world to see. But I believe the price for his deception as well as his ignorance shall cost him, for six years ago I was given a dream in 2009 where I saw men in black dress, which then did not make sense to me, but today I recognize as members of ISIS who attempted to assassinate the president. Only time will tell, but my spirit tells me something bad is going to befall this President and the entire nation will mourn what is coming. I could say more, but at this time I do not feel it’s the right time. But only that there is no question this man tolerates the nation of Islam and those who defend it.

email me at christopher152@gmail.com

Comments
  1. chuck says:

I don’t think he will leave office after 2 more years and then something will happen to him. Just my feeling.

2. Jane says:

You are soooo right Christopher. Barak Obama does indeed tolerate Islam. I wonder WHY?

3. Jane says:

What I also wanted to say. Barak Obama tolerate Islam yet he has made it law for homosexuals to marry. Strange isn’t it because Islam hates homosexuality. It appears the president is unstable in all his ways. I wonder what the homosexuals think of him.

4. Michele Renecle says:

Yes I agree. Obama is a child of Islam. Thank you for your prophesy. Jesus is King

5. Michele Renecle says:

Yes I agree with you Obama is a child of Islam, but his days are numbered the cracks will soon appear. Jesus is King.

6. David Baines says:

Homosexuality is rampant in Islam. I have a distant (homosexual) cousin who has lived in Saudi Arabia for many years. He once told me that he had lost count of the number of “gay” lovers he has had among Arab men there. He also mentioned that It was quite common for Arab men in the Middle East and those in the West to quietly seek out attractive young Caucasian men for sex, preferring them over other Arab homosexuals, some who are beheaded (Saudi Arabia) or hanged (Iran) if caught by the wrong people. Needless to say, the high level of homosexuality among Arabs is brushed under the carpet.

As for Obama, there is good evidence that he is a closet homosexual, and married Michelle Robinson after an arranged meeting between the two via the “reverends” Jesse Jackson & Jeremiah Wright. It was important for Obama to advance his political career as a married without any suspicion surrounding his sexual preferences.

Thirdly, Obama is not entitled to be president of the United States of America. The Constitution clearly rules him out. Barack Obama is not legally a U.S. natural-born citizen according to the law on the books at the time of his birth, which falls between “December 24, 1952 to November 13, 1986.” Presidential office requires a natural-born citizen if the child was not born to two U.S. citizen parents, which of course is what exempts John McCain though he was born in the Panama Canal. US Law very clearly stipulates: “If only one parent was a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for at least ten years, at least five of which had to be after the age of 16.” Barack Obama’s father was not a U.S. citizen and Obama’s mother was only 18 when Obama was born, which means though she had been a U.S. citizen for 10 years, (or citizen perhaps because of Hawaii being a territory) the mother fails the test for being so for at least 5 years **prior to** Barack Obama’s birth, but *after* age 16. It doesn’t matter *after* . In essence, she was not old enough to qualify her son for automatic U.S. citizenship. At most, there were only 2 years elapsed since his mother turned 16 at the time of Barack Obama’s birth when she was 18 in Hawaii. His mother would have needed to have been 16+5= 21 years old, at the time of Barack Obama’s birth for him to have been a natural-born citizen. As aforementioned, she was a young college student at the time and was not. Barack Obama was already 3 years old at that time his mother would have needed to have waited to have him as the only U.S. Citizen parent. Obama instead should have been naturalized, but even then, that would still disqualify him from holding the office.

An acquaintance of mine is a retried FBI special agent. He admitted to me that the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Secret Service are all aware that Obama is an illegitimate president, but to impeach him would provoke millions of blacks, Hispanics and other supporters to tear apart America’s cities with mass rioting, making most of our large urban centers practically lawless for months. They simply cannot risk allowing this to happen.