CHINA TRAVEL JOURNAL 2015: 中国需要耶稣基督的福音

Posted: February 10, 2015 in HOT TOPICS
Tags: , , , , ,

China3

For 1 month I will be in China, mainly the southern provinces, from Tibet to Chengdu to nearing Laos as well as Hong Kong evangelizing the Chinese with the gospel of Jesus Christ. I don’t know what the future will hold, but I know God is in control and he guides my steps. I will be updating this blog (as possible) as time permits, sharing my experiences, my adventures and what God is doing among the Chinese. Please keep me in prayer and book mark this site and come to it often as I will be updating as I have access through the internet.

######

Comments
  1. Melissa Roberts says:

Praying for you and covering you in the blood of Jesus!

Prayers ,be safe and God bless. Lord keep bro. Chris safe.

3. Sharron says:

Praise God for your obedience. I pray for your protection and protection as you travel to China, dwell in China and travel back home, in the name of Jesus. Your greatest writing will be when you return. Amen

4. Jane says:

The Lord Bless you Dear Christopher.

5. Annessa nixon says:

Have been led to pray for specifics for you:
    travel safety without delays, clearance through passport control and customs without any issues, heightened spiritual awareness in your surroundings, supernatural breakthroughs, supernatural signs and wonders, the veil of asian spirituality and customs be torn down, that compassion overwhelms when fatigue tries to dictate your schedule, for complete protection in your body when eating, drinking, sleeping, breathing, or walking, for obedience to His voice even when you don’t understand, for souls.

6. waycross1948 says:

Dear Christopher, May God be with you! I know that your trust and faith is in the Lord but please be careful – not fearful, just careful. I, along with many others I’m sure, will keep you in our prayers. May God direct your every word and step and keep you in His care. God Bless you, Judy Strickland

7. clinton says:

i will be praying for u brother, be carefull, things i have read about chinese government they dont believe in the gospel the chinese government so be carefull brother

8. Bryan says:

You actually make it appear so easy along with your presentation but I to find this matter to be really one thing
    which I think I’d never understand. It kind of feels too complicated and extremely vast for me.

I’m looking forward for your next submit, I’ll attempt to get the grasp of
    it!

9. VG says:

Wow so amazing! Keep having faith and trusting in God during trails & difficult times! Enverglising in China may is not easy but defiantly will be worth it when you get people save 🙂 you are amazing!