mystery man

Comments
  1. Jane says:

Wow. Thank you for sharing Dear Christopher.

2. Scarlett says:

Nothing would surprise me anymore, the world and Christendom, within the churches is becoming so decadent. I witnessed perversion in the Pentecostal church I attended 15 yrs ago. That was one reason I left. The other reason was that the Lord brought me out of it.

3. P P says:

| christopher152 posted: “Today while driving, I felt the Lord begin to speak into my spirit, it was a constant tug at my heart and soul of a prophetic word that I believe God was beginning to reveal to me of what is yet to come within the modern church, here is that word and ” | | Respond to this post by replying above this line |

| | |

| New post on thepropheticnews | |

| | | | CHARISMATIC PROPHECY: A PERVERSE REVELATION OF THAT WHICH IS YET TO COME by christopher152 |

Today while driving, I felt the Lord begin to speak into my spirit, it was a constant tug at my heart and soul of a prophetic word that I believe God was beginning to reveal to me of what is yet to come within the modern church, here is that word and what I believe will happen very soon. The Lord revealed that soon, there shall be a spiritual leader within the Charismatic movement (possibly a pastor) who is well known to the church, will reveal to all of his secret lifestyle, he will announce to the church and his many followers that he is homosexual. This man will forsake his wife and family to follow this lifestyle of sin. I hear in my spirit, “The perversion shall come from within, not from without” and this man and his agenda, will open the doorway to the same sex issue, for none will speak against him. I believe what I have heard is future, that this Charismatic leader and preacher will be used by Satan to unleash the spirit of perversion upon the evangelical, Charismatic/Pentecostal movement a spirit of great delusion. Again, there is one whom is a famous Charismatic leader/preacher/pastor who currently lives a life of secret perversion, that will reveal to all the church world of his true sexual identity, and this man will lead the way for embracing that which cannot be embraced. That is what the Lord spoke and revealed to me today that is yet to come.Christopherchristopher152@gmail.com christopher152 | May 1, 2015 at 7:35p05 | Tags: AMY GRANT, antichrist, apostasy watch, Barack Obama, benny hinn, Bill Gaither, Billy Graham, blood moons, CBN, CBS, Charisma, charisma magazine, charisma news, China, china missions, CHRISTIAN POST, CNN, Creflo dollar, CTN, Daystar, demons, don nori, Donnie Swaggart, Elijah List, end times, false prophets, false teachers, FOX NEWS, Francis Swaggart, gay marriage, gay rights, glaad, Hal lindsay, hal lindsey, Hell, hillary clinton, Hillsong, IHOP, Irvin Baxter, ISIS, Islam, ITBN, JACK VAN IMPE, jars of clay, JESSE DUPLANTIS, JIM BAKKER, Jimmy Swaggart, Joel Osteen, JOHN HAGEE, JOHN PAUL JACKSON, JOSEPH PRINCE, joyce meyer, JSM, Juanita Bynum, katy perry, Kenneth Copeland, KIM CLEMENT, last days, MARCUS LAMB, Mark Driscoll, matt crouch, Mike Murdock, MSNBC, NBC, obama, occult, oprah, PAUL CROUCH, PAULA WHITE, Perry Stone, Pope Frances, President Obama, PROPHECY, RICK JOYNER, Rick Warren, rob bell, ROD PARSLEY, same sex marriage, SBN, SID ROTH, TBN | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p349RR-26E | Comment |    See all comments |

| Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from thepropheticnews. Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions. Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser: https://thepropheticnews.com/2015/05/01/charismatic-prophecy-a-perverse-revelation-of-that-which-is-yet-to-come/ |

| |

| Thanks for flying with WordPress.com |

• Jean says:

Just read this today: Rick Warren, the “pastor” of one of America’s largest churches, appeared in Congress with Elton John to ask for money for AIDS research. They held hands and Warren joked about kissing him. And you wonder why the professing Christian church is so weak and powerless?? This is exactly why. ‪#‎RickWarren‬ ‪#‎EltonJohn‬ http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=33010

• “Love your neighbor as yourself’. God LOVED us even when we were dead in sin. Are we to love all others except for homosexuals?

• ajc says:

Jean Unfortunately a lot of straight people also get aids. Unsuspecting wives etc. Savings lives especially if they are your family or someone you know is worthwhile. I don’t care for Rick Warren’s teachings but for some reason (maybe personal or maybe just publicity) he did this. ajc

• ajc says:

Hey I think I had a couple of those pastors. Or maybe it was the ones I saw on t.v. It doesn’t take a prophecy as these people are all the rage. ajc

4. Ish says:

Could it be pastor rick warren…as he just was photographed with Elton John making some odd statements. Time will tell.

5. rachaelr says:

Prophet Climate the Most trusted name in Prophecy. He sees the invisible, he hears the inaudible, he deals with impossible he can read and see the future like.

• ajc says:

Yeah they had his type in the old and new testament. They are called mystics, magicians and shamans. We are warned to stay away from them. ajc

No one said that we aren’t to, “love homosexuals.” Yes, God loves us but He doesn’t love our sins and gave His precious son that we don’t have to continue in our sins. We can love them without agreeing with what they do my friend.

7. ralph says:

Beste Christopher,

You are saying that you have a prophety andere automatecly that you talking behalve God? I tell you that your not andere that you are allso are a fals teacher. There are no prophets anymore sinds 70 years afther Christ. Reade te book 1Corinthiërs 13. Weet have to do it with , beleving hope andere love. You must reade 2Timotheüs 3:16 ,than you see that all we neaded is the bible. The bible only. You are not talking behalve God! The bible only!

8. revelationunveiled says:

To begin a journey into truth see: https://revelationunveiled.wordpress.com/