election-winner

“Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons,” 1 Timothy 4:1

There is no question that this nation is more divided than ever before, and the church is equally as divided as well. It seems the spirit of the world has infiltrated the modern church, and worse, a spirit of deception unlike anything I’ve ever seen has seemingly made its way into the body of Christ, and what baffles me even more is that the church doesn’t even recognize it – or even cares to. What I’ve seen so far is a dramatic shift away from biblical standards when it comes to God’s ordained path to live, and instead, an embracing of anything for the sake of politics. It seems as though many within the church would throw away righteousness and truth for the sake of being politically correct. It seems that saving America is more important these days than keeping ourselves from the cares or affairs of this life. And the church wants it that way.

I have purposely avoided making any public comment about the current Presidential election, yet something in my spirit this morning is rising up, and it’s the spirit of the gift of discernment thru prophecy, and that is this, that I believe something is happening which should cause us more concern this election cycle rather than who wins the Presidency. Having said that, I have reason to worry over this particular election than the previous ones of the past, not because of whose running (that’s half of it) but because of whose supporting Donald Trump.

I will not go into further detail on this until after the election, which I will then share my thoughts. Yet I must speak something which happened over the summer of a specific dream I had and why I believe God has brought it back to my remembrance at this time. The dream is very simple and very troubling, for within the dream I was going to a political rally on the night of the election, upon arriving, the place was empty, the floor was filled with signs, posters confetti and balloons which littered the floor. I was speaking to someone on the phone during this time, which tells me I was speaking or receiving this message thru the Holy Spirit, as I sat down among the cluttering of post-election news and celebration. I could not see who won, for the face on the cards and posters, nor the name was revealed, so I don’t know if Trump or Clinton won (or lost), but I do know this, I was going to Trumps election night headquarters and as I sat in the quiet somber of what had occurred, something in my spirit laid heavy upon me, not because he had lost, but he had won! The dream ended.

I do not know what this, as well as the former dream of Trump [dream of Donald Trump]  means, only this, on November 8th, near midnight, the world will know the direction of the United States of America. Yet even I am more concerned with the direction of the church, for if the church can be hijacked by one candidate who has clearly shown a character of one who is not good, then it proves to me the powerful deception which will arrive in the future where Jesus said that even the very elect would be deceived.

From my desk in China,

Comments
  1. Michael Fortner says:

I am frankly astonished by this article. There are only two candidates. One is not holy and gets bashed for it, the other could be a James Bond villain. We either vote for the not perfect or the one who laughs about getting a rapist of a 12-year-old found not guilty and takes money from countries that kill women and Christians. You are STUPID. You think God is not in control here? There is only 2 choices, which GOD provided. You cannot vote 3rd party and then say, “I am not responsible for putting Hillary into the Whitehouse.” THAT IS THE SAME AS the Roman Pilot washing his hands and saying, “I am not guilty” of innocent blood. YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE TO GOD.

It is people like YOU who refused to vote for a Mormon that PUT Obama into office. And you are threatening to do it again, but GOD HAS AN ARMY of people who usually does not even vote, because they do not like the corruption in Washington, but they registered to vote just so they can vote for Trump. GOD will save America, NOT BY putting an Apostle in the Whitehouse, but by putting a flawed man that God can use.

Have you heard the saying, God uses cracked pots? But “perfect” Christians like you reject imperfect people, BUT GOD DOES NOT.

Guess what, THERE ARE NO PERFECT PEOPLE. Ted Cruz engaged in horrible lying and name calling and double crossing.

Keep looking for your PERFECT candidate.

I am unsubscribing from this often horribly judgmental blog.

• Spaniardviii says:

Well said, I’m with you 100% I wrote a post for Christians who don’t want to vote

• R G Johnson says:

With regard to calling Mr. Gregory “stupid”:

Proverbs 18:21: Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits;

Matthew 5:21, 22: 21 “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder,[a] and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.’ 22 But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause[b] shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire.

Matthew 12:36: But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

As far as God judging for whom we vote for, if we vote, or if we do not vote, I found the following bible verses on Bible.org – the gist of it is that as Christians, we will be judged for the work we do with regard to the Kingdom of God – meaning the furtherance of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. At least, this is how I understand how Christians shall be judged. I’m not in agreement with the idea that we will be judged on if we vote, etc. I could be wrong because it is just my understanding.

I Corinthians 3:9-15:

9: We are coworkers belonging to God. You are God’s field, God’s building.

10 According to the grace of God given to me, like a skilled master-builder I laid a foundation, but someone else builds on it. And each one must be careful how he builds.

11 For no one can lay any foundation other than what is being laid, which is Jesus Christ.

12 If anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, or straw,

13 each builder’s work will be plainly seen, for the Day will make it clear, because it will be revealed by fire. And the fire will test what kind of work each has done.

14 If what someone has built survives, he will receive a reward.

15 If someone’s work is burned up, he will suffer loss. He himself will be saved, but only as through fire.

• R G Johnson says:

Also, when people make the accusation that “if we don’t vote, think about all who died in order that we have the right to vote”, my opinion is that Christ’s death so that I can live trumps all. No disrespect is intended to those who did die, however, their death was for this world’s affairs — if I some day stand and die for Christ and His Kingdom, or if I die to save another’s life, I believe that has more meaning.

In this election, Christians are calling each other bad names and fighting….for this world’s kingdom — perhaps our passion would be better spent on how we can serve the Lord with regard to HIS kingdom — getting so involved as we are in this election is a major distraction — at least that is what I believe — we all want comfort and safety, and to continue to live well — but I think that ship may have either sailed, or is about to leave port — in either case, our focus should be in finding what our profession or gift is in Christ and then stirring it up to be of service.

• ajc says:

You are rude and do not make sense. Trump – adultery – tax evasion – refuses to pay bills – filthy mouth which comes from a filthy heart – loves war but doesn’t go himself or his children – ajc Obama has been a good president – one wife – intelligent – came from a hard childhood and did well

• ajc says:

Obama was a really good president.

• ajc says:

Obama was a good president and a decent family man. I wouldn’t describe adultery, lying, not paying taxes, not paying employees, abusing women, rating women on the size of their bust and looks and talking foul as imperfect (Trump). I would describe that man as a monster. ajc

• ajc says:

Plus Michael, it is good that someone has good judgment and common sense. I don’t think you do. ajc People who want to put people in jail (Trump) just because they run against them in an election smacks of everything America is against. That is what they do in China, North Korea and Russia. You know Russia, the place where Trump’s new buddy Putin lives and hacks.

• ajc says:

I don’t think Obama held down a fellow student because he was gay and taunted him or hid his money in off shore accounts so he wouldn’t have to pay taxes like Mitt. Plus Mitt believes Christ is returning to Missouri as his religion believes. ajc

• ajc says:

I didn’t refuse to vote for a Mormon, I just was thankful we had one decent candidate (Obama) to vote for. All the pew sitters I know voted for Mitt.

2. edrag1 says:

Confirmation…this is what I posted on FB page this morning:
    A defining moment in our country’s identity is fast approaching. With all the rhetoric on both sides of the divide and many of us left with a decision of what society we will leave for our children and future generations…I would like to remind everyone that our prayers, at these crucial crossroads are more valuable than even our vote. I have a strong suspicion that if the political elite have their way, our vote will be meaningless and truth be told,it may get ugly, real ugly. But be encouraged…God is still sovereign and our contrite spirit and our prayers will move Him regardless of who they claim has won the election. I say this because, we may never really know for sure as I do not have confidence with what we are or will be told…the corruption has reached new levels of unprecedented deception. In the interim, God is waiting for us to intercede for those who cannot see clearly and who have bought into the lies…He is waiting for us to stand in the gap for our nation!

3. Sing Yong Cheah says:

Chris, I am equally disturb too. I follow the election news daily and is scarry…

Cheah

4. Spaniardviii says:

So you rather have as woman President that murders children in the womb and wants America to become Sodom and Gomorrah (LGBT). I say that the one deceiving sir is your post.

• ajc says:

People murder their children in the womb due to so many misguided reasons. Hillary didn’t do it. No republican candidate has undone abortion. Not one. They just use it as an issue to take eyes off of their adultery. They know it is a trigger for the right that follow like sheep. That and the gay thing. Never bring up their adultery and divorce which God also hate. ajc

• Spaniardviii says:

Here is a transcript of Clinton saying what Trump will do.

“Donald Trump has a terrible record on LGBT rights. And this election will determine whether we continue the progress we’ve made or let it be ripped away. We know Trump has promised to appoint Supreme Court Justices who will overturn marriage equality and that he will repeal President Obama’s executive actions to protect LGBT people from discrimination.” – Hillary Clinton

• ajc says:

And you would rather have a man that commits adultery over and over and has a filthy mind and mouth and molests women and doesn’t pay taxes or employees. I don’t know of a single baby Hillary has killed or a single abortion she has done or had. And as we all know there were many more sins in S. and G. that were spoken of. Neglecting the poor etc. Think of the people who have died or will die because they have no medical insurance or because they have a pre existing illness. Or because they aren’t rich. You want your daughter to marry a man like Trump? ajc

• ajc says:

Spaniard I have gone to and read your site. You have so many things wrong and yet you pat yourself on the back for knowing so much. You are so off. I don’t know of any children Hillary has murdered. She has one child and seems to love her dearly. Trump is so immoral. Three wives – continuous adultery. ajc

5. ajc says:

my reply about rudeness was for Michael Fortner ajc Put in the wrong place, sorry.

• Michael Fortner says:

Sorry, but you are very misinformed. I have never heard or seen of a actual Christian who believes Obama was a good president, 99.9 of Conservative Christians say that Obama was the worst president in U.S. history. That is saying something. He has fired over 200 top generals and admirals, he has put homosexuals in the military then persecuted Christians in the military who did not openly proclaim that they approve of homosexuality. The Iran deal, the Libya disaster, Obamacare, and MUCH MUCH MORE. I suggest you get informed.

• ajc says:

Michael I am not misinformed, I just don’t agree with you. He has been and is one of the best presidents we have ever had. You are quoting Republicans who just happen to go to church. Most of the stuff you said is not true. You are the typical political (republican) church goer. ajc

• Michael Fortner says:

This is in reply to ajc: The fact that you say what I said about Obama is not true, proves that you are very misinformed. I get lots of news from CBN, Chrisma News, and many other Christian websites. All of it and much more is very true. All you have to do is google it. Obama lied about us being able to keep our doctors, he KNEW it was wrong when he said it. He lied about the cause of riots and Bengazi, said it was caused by a anti-Muhammad video. Just google “worst president in history” and see what comes up.

• ajc says:

Michael The stations you speak of are basically republican stations. Yes they say they are Christian stations. Why don’t you just watch the real news. Charisma magazine was started by money from a church I used to go to. The pastor used church money to start it which was wrong. Of course, the magazine was then obligated to the pastor etc. All republicans. Our pastor later had to resign because he was finally caught coming out of a motel with someone other than his wife. Pat Robertson has recently said it is o.k. for a man to cheat on his wife. It is just what men do and the wife should try to treat her husband better etc. Look that up and you will see that however unbelievable it sounds, he did say it. Very few believers hold Pat Robertson in high esteem. What do you want to do with homosexuals? Many of them join the military for all the reasons straight men join. To serve their country and to have a job. Are you serving in the military. My dad did and was in 2 wars. Obama has not persecuted Christians. The president is just a man. He can’t make everything right because the world is a bad place just as Christ has said. Think of the things some of the republican presidents have done. Just vote for who you want to and let others vote who they want to. That’s how it works in America. Obama is normal and intelligent. No, he is not the anti Christ. He has not claimed to be God on the earth as the ancient rulers did in Christ’s time. He does not demand to be worshipped as God as these rulers and as the old time popes did. Read your bible. Get it straight.

• Michael Fortner says:

Reply to ajc: You are very naive to believe such nonsense. There is no way on Earth that Pat Robertson would say that. LUNACY.

Charisma Magazine was started as a church magazine, but has been private for several DECADES. It is not any kind of church magazine today. PERIOD.

Republicans? WOW. I suggest you watch the movie or buy the book, Hillary’s America which is a history of the Democratic party.

The DNC voted to remove GOD from the platform 2 or 3 times 4 years ago. It was the party of slavery, the party of the KKK, it started the separate but equal laws, NO democrat voted to give blacks the right to vote. It was the Republicans that fought for civil rights and wrote the civil rights bill and forced LBJ to sign it.

Dems is the party of atheists, the party of evolutionists, the party of Hollywood trash, the party of baby murder.

Just vote for whoever you want? YOU WILL be held accountable to God for your vote.

• ajc says:

Obviously that is because they are republicans. I think you are confusing pew sitters with believers. ajc Big Difference between the two.

• ajc says:

Who are you to judge who is an actual Christian? We are to judge by fruit only. Trump’s fruit is past rotten.

• ajc says:

Michael I don’t think you know what an actual Christian is. ajc (You are mistaking true believers for republican pew sitters – big difference.)

• ajc says:

how many marriages of his own has Trump overturned by adultery??? Gay marriages don’t last any longer than heter ones. All the “pastors” who overturned their marriage by adultery and divorce – Hagee, Hinn, Arthur Blessit and the list goes on and one. Reprove these people for their life styles.

6. Jesse says:

I in good Conscience can’t vote or go along with someone who believes in the shedding of innocent blood . I Believe that we are about to see ugly this country and even many so-called believers in Christ and the word of God, have turned a blind eye . We are so full of pride as the Lord says if we who he has called my name will humble themselves which almost seems impossible to do nowadays I believe we are under the beginning of God’s judgment

7. ajc says:

Michael Just put in PAT ROBERTSON AND HIS REMARK ABOUT HUSBAND CHEATING ON HIS WIFE and click on the little eye glass. There are videos and news stories about it. Actual videos. Charisma should not have been started with other people’s money and tithes. I don’t care if it is privately owned now, it should have never been started with tithing money. If it hadn’t been for that money secretly being used, there would be no Charisma magazine. Now look up the video on Pat Robertson (easy to do) and see for yourself. He is either a hypocrite or senile or both. I think both. ajc Every democrat I know is a believer.

• Michael Fortner says:

No money was secretly used. It was originally a CHURCH newsletter/magazine that grew. So you expect a CHURCH newsletter/magazine to NOT be paid for by the church? Nonsense.

8. ajc says:

Michael I do not want to say anything unattractive to you. I am actually feeling sorry for you (sincerely, not sarcastically). Pat Robertson really did say that stuff. It is on video and common knowledge and easy to look up. I can’t tell if you are really young or older by the way you express yourself. I am thinking younger. Anyways, I will not comment further as it is going nowhere and just so much of the same. Does no good. Nothing but the flesh. ajc

9. stephen says:

This article was a bit confusing. First you mentioned not seeing who won then you mentioned Trump the winner. The choice in the election was basically the lesser of two evils. Wikileaks exposed a lot of links to satanism by the Clinton foundation and a few days ago Clinton was on stage with Beyonce and her husband, both satanic illuminati. A prophetic word given on 6 Nov at http://www.reigningone.org/prophetic_word.htm spoke of the choice of picking the lesser of two evils.steve

10. Stephen Kraner says:

Politics and government will never change the human heart, even if run by the religious right.

The force of conscience by the right is just as wrong as the force of conscience by the left.

Stephen Kraner you are completely right. But it seems it will become the means through which the beast and the false prophet will be taking control over people (including religous but not Christians). True Christians must read the Holy Word and go deeper in prophecy. We must not watch the absurd conspiracies on youtube such as New World Order and Illuminates which has minimal biblical basis. I think many of those who voted for Trump neither realize Magog is Russia and G-d has said it will attack Israel in the coming days. I really pray for this nation, something is not right in the church. Prophets in the Bible never prophesied prosperity they prophesied judgment for repentance.

• ajc says:

Magog was a country that was threatening Israel back then but if it was Russia, then we would really be in trouble as Putin is Trump’s new best buddy. Consorting with enemy

Dear AJC,

Magog will lead the attack over Israel, in a time when our Jew brothers think they are safe. Please, read Ezekiel 38 and 39, it is very clear. You may also look for a Biblical Map to identify who is Magog (Here is one: https://s3.amazonaws.com/qs.pdf/where_is_gog.pdf).

Magog is in Russia; Persia in Iran; and Tubal, Gomer, Togarmah, and Mesech in Turkey. However, in that such a time, G-D by HIMSELF will save his children and everyone will know HE IS G-D. Yes, the enemy has a plan but G-D has the very plan is going to become true. And, there is no salvation in any man besides Yeshua.

Certianly, we have crossed a line and we are at border of true apostasy. Remember, there are two signs before Lord Yeshua returns: Apostasy and the Beast. G-D may have mercy on us and forgive this great sin we have just committed. I pray, in the Holy Yeshua Name, Our Lord and Savor. Amen.

You will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me, when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes.” Thus says the Lord GOD: “Are you he of whom I have spoken in former days by My servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied for years in those days that I would bring you against them? “And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” says the Lord GOD, “that My fury will show in My face. For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken: “Surely in that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel, so that the fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all creeping things that creep on the earth, and all men who are on the face of the earth shall shake at My presence. The mountains shall be thrown down, the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.’ I will call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains,” says the Lord GOD. “Every man’s sword will be against his brother. And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed; I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him,
    flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify
    Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the LORD.”‘ (Ezekiel 38:16-23).

• ajc says:

we don’t use swords anymore we use bombs that is a description of something in Israel’s past.. Plus our soldiers no longer ride or attack on horses read it with open eyes

• ajc says:

Anon If you are right about Russia, we are in big trouble as thru Trump we will be aiding Israel’s enemy – Russia. That will cost us big time I just hope the first nuclear bomb hits the white house. ajc Of course the common people don’t have access to shelters.

• ajc says:

Then we and Israel are really in trouble because Trump and Putin are best buds now. Trump is so stupid – he is being manipulated by the enemy. Kind of like Israel and Egypt in the old testament. ajc Really serious.

• ajc says:

when have the jews felt safe? not in recent times.

13. ajc says:

Span I didn’t mean you exalted yourself because you haven’t. I meant some of your teaching is off. And I don’t mean this in a mean way. But the Trump thing is a different story. Trump is one vile person. I wonder how many of his affairs have ended in someone having an abortion. Of course we’ll never know because money keeps people’s mouths shut. I would hate for my daughter to have to work under Trump or get personally involved with a man like him. So cruel and unclean. I think someday if he angers Putin, we will get a glimpse of that tape that have of him while he was there. But I’m sure Pat Robertson, Jim Baker and Hagee will still stand up for him. ajc